Can you keep a secret?

"Fera?"I say knocking this time.Ion want a repeat of what happened the first time I came into her room.She's lying on her bed using her phone and doesn't even look up.She doesn't look upset that she has to get rid of another baby.
I just walk in and sit on her bed and she looks at me weird."What?"She asks and I sigh."You can't possibly be ok with getting an abortion."I say and she looks down."Of course not I'm not,I'm not a horrible person."She says and I laugh in my head.That must be these people's motto.
"Well so let's get out of here and you can keep your baby and--" "Again with this shit?"She says groaning loudly."We can't just leave!" "Well we can't just sit here!"I yell back at her and she's silent."At least I can't... If you want to stay you can,but I'm tryna get the fuck out of here and when I go Trinity's coming with."I say and she laughs."You really think Trinity's gonna leave?She loves it here as much as I do,as much as you will...or already do."She tells me and I look at her."I don--" "You can keep lying to yourself saying that you can't stand it here and you're gonna leave but we both know you're getting comfortable."She says and I look away cuz she's right."Besides why would you leave when Chris actually likes you and you like him.He has all this money--"I cut her off."All that doesn't matter Fera he's keeping me against my will!"I yell hysterically.Its as if these people don't understand that."And you wouldn't have it any other way!"She says and I stand up."Look obviously there's no getting through to you so have fun with that abortion."I say and start walking away but stop."Honestly how many have you had?"I ask her and she looks up and thinks."8 or 9 I don't remember."She says and I shake my head."Don't you think all these abortions are gonna effect you when you want kids?"I ask and I see her shed a tear but quickly wipe it away."I think about that all the time...that's why--why..."She trails off looking distressed."Why what Fera?"I ask sitting back down but she answers me with silence.
"Can you keep a secret?"She asks when I'm bout to give up."Yes,Fera I hope you know I'm not against you.We all have to stick together here cuz it might be fun here now but Chris needs help and could snap at any second.I just want to help you." "I'm keeping the baby."She blurts out and I smile slightly.Maybe she'll help us escape now.
"How are you gonna do that?"I ask and she holds her stomach."Chris never goes with me to get the abortion so I'll just say I did." "Don't you think he'll notice sooner or later?"I ask confused."Yea but I can hide it for a while and then by the time he sees it'll be a real baby inside me.He won't kill his own baby..."She tells me but Ion say anything.She could be right or she could be wrong.One thing I know about Chris is that he's a control freak and gets angry when he doesn't get his way.
Speaking of Chris he knocks on the door walking in and we immediately stop talking."I didn't believe when Trinity said you were in here."He says to me smiling.I get up and walk over to him."Fera we'll talk later."I say and Chris holds my waist pulling me out the room and into his."Yes Chris."I say moving out of his arms but he pulls me back.He brings my face close to his but I look off to the side.He kisses me but I push him off."You still upset bout the abortion thing?"He asks and I don't answer so he sighs."Ion know why you tripping so much its not even you--" "But what if it was me Chris?!"I yell and he looks at me."What do you mean?"He asks stupidly."If you got me pregnant would you make me get an abortion?"I ask crossing my arms and he sucks his teeth."You know I'm married right."He says waving his ring finger."I can't just be having children with random girls--" "So I'm just a random girl?"I ask and he starts stuttering."That's not what I meant..I mean.." "And its alright to have sex with us when your married but you can't face the consequences?"I challenge and he just laughs pulling me onto the bed."Let's stop with all this serious shit Ni.I'm not gon get you pregnant so don't worry bout it." "But..but what if I wanted to get pregnant?"I ask and he looks surprised."Then we can work on that."He says and starts lifting my shirt...
___________
What is Imani thinking?Is Fera gonna get away with it?Comment your favorite character.