Back home

"C'mon Chastity walk."I say helping her stand but she pulls away and falls on her butt."Chris what if she never walks?"I ask Chris who's just laying on the couch.He's face down in the pillow cuz he got his wisdom tooth out two days ago.His face is super puffy which I find really cute but he's always complaining.
He looks up and I hold in my laugh as he shoots daggers at me.I stop and he sits up."She's gonna do that shit on her own time."He says and I frown."Chris first,stop cussing.Second,she's almost a year she's supposed to have atleast took her first step already." "Maybe she just needs daddy's magic touch?"He jokes and I scrunch my face up."That doesn't sound right Chris."I say and he stands up sucking his teeth."It sounded better in my head."
He comes over and picks Chastity up.She laughs and hits his face."Ow!"Chris yells making Chastity frown.She's about to start crying after seeing how angry he is but when he sees her his face softens."I'm sorry Chastity but you hurt me."He says and Chastity puts her arms around his neck."Kiss."He says tapping his cheek and she plants a kiss on him laughing.He laughs setting her down."Alright now you finna show your momma you can walk."
He helps her stand and she doesn't pull away."You're already farther than me."I say and he smirks."Ok now just move with daddy,one leg at a time."He says and she makes little grunting sounds.I pull my phone out to record this cuz its super cute.They walk a couple steps before Chris lets go and Chas immediately falls."Shit."I hear Chris cuss helping her back up.They try again and she falls again.The third time before Chris even helps her up she stands up using the chair which isn't new.Chris gets her hands and they start again,this time when Chris lets go she walks a couple steps before falling.Me and Chris laugh as she claps smiling."What I tell you?" He asks me and I smile putting my phone down.
We do this for like 20 more minutes and each time she goes further.We stop to feed her...and ourselves and then Chris goes to take a shower.I put on a movie so that Chastity will fall asleep and it works.She's knocked out within the first 15 minutes.I sit there with her head on my thigh until Chris comes back,he goes straight to the kitchen and comes back with an ice pack.
"Why do you have that?"I ask moving Chastity onto a pillow.He sits next to me."You know I gotta ice my face Ni." "Why?"I ask and he glares at me."For the swelling to go down."He says and turn onto him rubbing my hand up and down his chest."You look cute with your cheeks like that."I say smiling and he has a straight face."Don't start Ni."He says and I giggle."Like a little chipmunk,my little chipmunk."I kiss him softly and he kisses back but then pulls away."What's wrong?"I ask concerned."It hurts..."He whines and I laugh a little."Wait one more."I kiss him and he pulls away again."Nah still hurts."I laugh covering my mouth so I don't wake Chas."I would love if you stopped teasing me though."He says licking his lips eyeing me."Like this?"I move completely onto him and straddle him.I grind against him and he groans laying his head back."Shhh."I warn pointing at Chastity.I rub up and down on him while biting my lip.His hands move with my body and I feel him getting hard.I start kissing his jaw which I love to do now that he shaved his beard."Lets try that kiss again."I say and when we kiss he doesn't pull away but I make sure to be gentle.He picks me up and starts walking to our room but I stop him.
"We can't just leave Chastity."I say breathing heavily."She'll be fine for an hour or so Ni."He says and I look at her,he turns my face back to him and kisses me."Fine..."I say and he smiles against my lips.
When we get to the bed he doesn't throw me on like he usually does he lays me gently this time.He doesn't break eye contact as he backs me further up the bed,I don't stop till I hit the headboard and he kisses me again."Man I love you Ni."I smile and start unbuttoning my shirt when the doorbell rings.We both look away before frowning at eachother."See who it is,make them leave,and then get back here."I say and he laughs."Of course."He pecks my lips before jumping off the bed and leaving the room.
I look up into the mirror and fix my hair.It was up in a messy bun so I take it down and play with it till it looks sexy enough.I'm waiting for Chris when I hear him yell my name.I get up quick and walk out to see Chris in handcuffs standing alongside 2 cops and my parents."Get the fuck off me man!"Chris yells at the cops and Chastity starts crying.I pick her up and come over."What is going on here?!"I ask as she cries at my side."Imani why didn't you tell us what this monster did to you?" My dad asks yelling at me."What--what are you talking about?" "Don't act stupid!He kidnapped you and raped you and you stayed with him?!"He yells and I watch Chris struggle."You're crazy who told you that?"I ask lying." "Don't lie Imani...Jasmine told us everything."He says and I immediately get angry."Dad stop."I say sternly and my dad stares me down.When they start trying to push Chris out the house I start breathing heavy."I'm not pressing charges so you can't take him!"I yell close to tears."If you're not pressing charges I am Imani."He says and they start pulling him away."I'll be back just don't worry Ni.I love you."Chris says emotionally and I start crying."I love you too."I manage to say before I don't see him anymore.
I put Chastity who's still crying on the sofa before sitting down myself and continuing crying."Imani..."I hear my mom say and I forgot she was there."It's for the best--" "Shutup!"I yell angrily."You stood there and let them take Chris away..I hate you and Myles don't ever come to my house again!"I spit at her and resume crying."You'll realize that we just want whats best for you Imani..." "Fuck you."I say and she just walks out closing the door behind her.
I hear Chastity crying through my own and turn to her."Aw Chas I'm soo sorry."I say picking her up and bouncing her.She starts sucking her thumb and calms down."Mommy's sorry..."I pat her back and then she starts whimpering again so I assume she's hungry.I position her to breastfeed and start,I sigh thinking about everything.She ends up falling asleep and I put her in her room before going to lie down.
****
This is part one of the last chapter guys.I want to get this story finished up before posting my third book in another series and I think its time.I decided there will be no sequel and just end on an epilogue so look out for those final chapter.Sorry this one took me so long I just didn't know what I wanted to do lol.
Bye!!!