I'm not...

Its been almost a month in this crazy house and I'm starting to see how things work around her.Chris has a wife that I haven't met and keeps us here as his "girlfriends".His wife is barely home and he keeps us here so he won't be lonely.Fera was the first out of us and she choose to stay here cuz apparently she loves him.Trinity only stays here cuz she has no other place to go.
Speaking of Trinity she's the only thing keeping me sane in this place.She's incredibly sweet but she's hella innocent.She's sorta my friend but I'm kinda like her mom.I really just look out for her here,not that anything would happen to her here.Chris treats her really well.He has never raped her or beat her or anything.They go on dates like every week and she seems happy.She's aware of the fact that none of us can leave but she stays positive.Fera on the other hand is determined to be the next Mrs.Brown.Every night her and Chris be going at it in her room.She's still really bitchy towards me but now I know its cuz she doesn't like sharing Chris.She doesn't have to worry bout that cuz since the first day I've steered clear of him.I've barely said a sentence to him since then and he hasn't tried anything.I only speak when spoken to and I keep my answers short.I'm not bouta waste my words on him and he doesn't care as long as I don't run,so I'm surprised when he comes into my room.
"What Chris?"I ask and he ignores me and just walks in.He sits on the bed and I can't see his face but I hear him sniffing."Are you crying?"I ask and he looks at me and he is.He covers his face and after a while I sigh.I move next to him and move his hands."What's wrong Chris?"I ask and he pulls me into a hug and cries onto my shoulder."My mom is in the hospital."He says and I rub his back.I'm just a nice person so I'm trying to comfort him."What happened to her?"I ask and he shakes his head."Ion know she was in an accident and..and--"He says and can't continue so I shush him."Its ok its ok Chris."I tell him and he stops crying."I bet she'll be alright just be there for her and your family."I say and we stay in the hug for a while until he pulls away and wipes his face."I know you don't like talking to me but thank you for that."He tells me and I nod."I know you probably think I'm just crazy but I'm really not a bad guy."He says and I look at him."Look Chris I wish we got to know each other on different circumstance but you could still let me go and I wouldn't tell--" "Don't leave me please Ni,I need someone to talk to." He says and I feel bad for him so I pull him into a hug,when I pull away he kisses me and I surprisingly kiss back.His lips are so soft and this is a side I haven't seen,a gentler Chris.We make out and he lays me back on the bed.He unzips my hoodie and takes it off and underneath it all I have in is my bra.Once that's off he places soft kisses all over my body.He takes his shirt off and I rub his chest and he slips my sweat pants off.He teases me through my panties and before they're off I've already orgasmed.He's taking his time and being really passionate but to be honest I just want to be fucked.
I reach and take of his pants and push him back.I give him head as he holds my hair.Then I feel him twitch in my mouth.Before he can cum I stop and he flips us back over and he just looks over my body before entering me."Hurry up Chris."I say breathing heavily and he smirks."Tell me you want me."He demands and I pause."I want you."I say and he smiles and enters me and starts stroking.I immediately feel like releasing but I try and hold it until I can't.He doesn't take it easy on me but he's still gentle.We go for hours and have several rounds,some in the shower too.He's the best I've ever had.
After all that he stays and cuddles with me which is weird cuz the first time he just did his business and left.What's weirder is the fact that I don't move away from him I actually move closer to him.He wraps his arms around me and puts his face near mine and just looks at me like he's studying me.When I look up at him he doesn't stop and I get embarrassed for some reason."I'm not a bad person Ni."He says and Ion know if he's lying or what but I'm gonna play things cool."I know Chris you just need help."I say and he pulls me to his chest and strokes my hair."You can help me just don't leave."He says and we just lay there till we fall asleep.
____________
Drop comments.