Don't be next

After that huge fight Jasmine left a couple hours later.Everyone stayed to themselves for the rest of the night.I stayed in my room just lying on the bed but I eventually drifted off to sleep after a while.I'm a pretty light sleeper so when Chris came in my room and got in bed with me I woke up.
He moves close to me and wraps his arms around my body."So I guess your wife is gone now that's why you're in here."I say being petty and he sighs."Don't be like that Ni...she's my wife--"    "Not much of one."I mumble cutting him off."Why after all these years,are you still stuck on Jasmine?"I ask him."You of all people should know she hasn't always been like this."He says and I frown."No I shouldn't, before she pushed me away yes she was a great person and sister but after,she never really let me in enough to know who she was."I say and he holds my hand."I really wish I got to know you back then."He says after a while of silence."I wish you did too."I say closing my eyes and he kisses me cheek."I probably would've chose you."   "Probably?"I ask raising an eyes brow."I would've chose you."He corrects and I smile falling asleep.
Trinity wakes me up frantically as i hear the sound of breaking glass and dishes.I look over and Chris isn't there."Imani Imani I'm scared."She says and I sit up as the sounds of screams take over.Trinity is crying so that worries me a little."What's wrong?"I ask pulling her to me."Me and Fera were in my room and she lifted her shirt to show me her belly and Chris walked in.They started screaming at each other and then he pulled her out the room and told me to stay in there.He was so mad,I've never seen him so mad..."She says crying some more and I rub her back."Its ok they're just arguing like they normally do ok its no big deal."   "Are you sure?"She asks looking up and I nod."Yes,I'll even go out there to make sure ok."I say and she nods.I get up leaving Trinity on my bed and gently open my door to see Chris forcefully push Fera down on the ground.She lands on her stomach and starts howling in pain as Chris hovers over her steaming.I run over to her pushing Chris out the way.
"Fera are you ok?"I ask but her only responses are screams."Look what you did Chris!"I yell looking up at him and I see Trinity at my door.He sees me looking past him and goes over to her and puts her back in my room.I turn Fera over and see a shard of some broken glass cut her stomach and she's bleeding a lot."Chris we have to get her to the hospital."I say and he doesn't say anything just looking into space."Chris!"I yell trying to snap him out of it."Leave her there."He spits and I'm shocked,before I know it I'm crying."Chris the baby is gonna die and she might too please."I plead with him and he softens up a bit.He hands me his phone and just walks away,I use it to call 911 and after 10 minutes of me telling her its ok,they arrive.I go with them to the hospital and so does one of Chris' guys.He sits a couple seats down from me as I sit in the waiting room with my head in my hands.
How could he do this?He just reminded me how dangerous he really is and why I can't stay here.He needs help beyond what I can give him..."Are you here for Fera Garcia?" He asks and I stand up nodding."Are you family or..."   "I'm a close friend,I'm the one who brought her here."I explain and he nods."Is she ok?What about the baby?"I ask frantically but he doesn't answer."And how did this happen?"    "There was glass on the floor and..and she fell on it and it cut her stomach."I say looking down and he looks on his clipboard."Well...I'm sorry but neither Fera or her baby made it."He says and I cover my mouth."No..no no,you can't be serious."I say in shock."I'm sorry but she lost too much blood and we couldn't save her."
I walk back into the house wiping my face.I put my hair up and my face and eyes are red.Trinity stands up from the couch when she sees me."Where's Fera?"She asks tears brimming her eyes and I shake my head."Where's Chris?"   "No tell me where's Fera!Why didn't she come back with you?!"She yells at me sobbing and I'm surprised.This is the first time I've heard Trinity scream and Ion like it."She..she died."I say and she hugs me crying harder.I cried all my tears out already,even though we didn't get along in the beginning and we weren't the best of friends she didn't deserve this shit.
I stroke Trinity's hair shushing her and she starts quieting down."We got to get out of here ok?"I say lifting her head to look at her and she nods."We don't want to be next."Its time to start planning our escape.
______________
Wowwww Fera is deaaaaddd .Who's next?I just felt mean today soooooo
Aye check out my IG @http.3w