Finale

"Chris when are you coming back?"I say crying into the phone and he sighs."I miss y'all like crazy Ni."He says and I wipe my tears."When are you coming back?"I ask again."When everything dies down me,you, and Chas are leaving."He says and I nod.

Chris got out of jail but my parents forced me and Chastity to live with them.They got a restraining order placed so that he can't come near us."Chris I have something to tell you--"  "We might have to rough it out though."He says cutting me off not paying attention."What do you mean?"I ask glancing at a sleeping Chastity."They froze all my accounts even after they took the bail...and I haven't been working cuz the office fired me...."He says trailing off."We would probably go between sleeping in the car and hopping from motel to motel."I frown."What about Chastity,she's still a baby...she needs alot of stuff Chris."I say and he's silent."Don't you want to be with me Imani?Don't you want us to be a family?"     "Baby I do I do.I'm just thinking."I say biting my lip and he sighs again."I love you Ni...we getting married."He says and I laugh a little."I--"  "Imani who are you talking to?"My mom says walking into me and Chastity's room.

"I'm talking to my friend Miana."I lie easily and my mom nods but doesn't leave."I'll call you back Miana."I say to Chris and he laughs."Tell your mom that she can keep us away from eachother for now but when I see you Im tearing that pussy UP!" He says and I giggle."Good bye MIANA.
"I hang up and my mom looks at me."How are you feeling honey?"She asks and I roll my eyes."I'm fine."I say and she smiles."I know you've been sick for a couple days and--"     "Mom I think you might wake Chastity can we talk later."I say cutting her off and he nods."That's one thing I can thank Chris for,giving me my first grandchild."She says and I flinch."Yea...speaking of Chastity can you watch her for a bit?"I ask standing up and my mom nods."But you better not be going to see that boy."  "Don't worry I'm not."I say before kissing Chas and grabbing my purse.I hop into my mom's car because my dad made me leave the car Chris bought me.

I drive the twenty minutes to where I'm going and take a deep breath before getting out the car.

I go up to the receptionist behind the desk and I'm immediately annoyed at her smiling face."Hi how can I help you?"     "I'm here to get an abortion."I say bluntly.

°°°°°°°
"Ok honey,we'll be back before midnight."My mom says and I smile nodding.I hug her and my dad before they leave because this is the last time I'm gonna see them.

I go to Chastity and take her to the car before putting our bags in the trunk.I quickly start the car and drive to where Chris told me to meet him.

"Chris..."I say almost in tears when he opens the door to the motel room.He pulls me and Chastity into a hug and she squeals grabbing at his face.He takes her from me and kisses her all over her face.I stand there smiling and he grabs my hand and then kisses it,he pulls me into the room and I close the door.

"I missed you so much Chas."He says and she spits a little smiling."What about me?"I ask looking over at him.He hasn't shaved in a while but he looks fine as hell.I haven't seen him in almost a month.He puts Chastity on the bed and comes over to me."I missed you..."He says kissing me."Alot."I smile and look at Chastity,I can tell she's sleepy.

Chris starts kissing my neck and I moan."Chris..."I say running my fingers through his short curls."I want you bad but..."I say before nodding at Chastity and he looks at her before pulling away."When she go to sleep it's on Ni."He says and I smile.

For the twenty minutes it takes for Chastity to fall asleep I tease Chris.As soon as she falls asleep he lays her in the other bed and then lays next to me.I move on top of him and start kissing his jaw,he flips us over and helps me strip before removing his own clothes."Use a condom Chris."I remind him and he sighs before getting one and putting it on.