Tomorrow night

I try and get up from Chris' bed but he stops me."Where you going?"He asks and I don't look at him as I grab my robe from the floor."My room." "Stay here with me."He says and I sigh."I'm gonna shower real quick."I say and he gets up following me."Just me."I say turning around and I feel small as he looks down at me."Why you acting like this?I thought you loved me.."He says moving closer and I put my hands against his chest."Chris I'm not acting like anything I just want to shower."I say and he puts my hands down."We can shower together."He tells me and I sigh."Fine."I have no energy to fight him cuz he'll just get angry.But me and Trinity won't have to deal with that much longer.It's been about a month since Fera's death and I have the perfect plan to escape.
"Trinity."I say walking into her room and she looks up from her book.I sit on her bed and she puts it down giving me her full attention.Her hair is in a ponytail and she has on her reading glasses, she looks really serious.I'm worried about her,since Fera's death she's been down and I really want to get her out of here.
"We're leaving tomorrow."I say and she nods."I used Chris' phone to send me a text saying "You and Trinity meet me at Gianno's"."I start and she nods."The resteraunt down the street from the police station..."She says and now I nod."So what's gonna happen is when Chris goes out,like an hour later me and you will be all dressed up and I'll show the guys that then they'll take us there.They'll leave and then we'll go to the station,then we're done."I say and she thinks for a while."What if they don't leave?"She asks and I think."Then we make a scene in the resturaunt or go to the bathroom and leave through the back." "Ok I'm ready to do this." She says and I squeeze her hand smiling.We chill in her room and I sleep in there tonight.
Ok its almost time Chris just left so I'm sitting in my room waiting.Trinity is in her room and she texts me 15 minutes later.
Trinity-Should I start to get ready
Probably.We gonna leave in like 20 minutes.
Trinity- ok
I put my phone down and walk to the bathroom.I take a shower and do all my hygiene and then go to get dressed.I choose a pair of jeans,a black tank top,and a white leather jacket.I put on my white Jordan's and fix my hair up.I just put some Eos on and I'm ready to go.I go to Trinity's room and she's ready too.She has on a light blue sweater with some black leggings and some roshe runs in the same blue.Her hair is down and she isn't wearing much makeup either.We look at each other before she follows me out her room.As soon as we walk out Chris is sitting on the couch with his phone in one hand and a bottle of alcohol in the other.We quickly go back to her room and I feel like I'm having a panic attack as she paces the room.
"Why is he here?!I thought he left."I say leaning against the door."What if he knows?Oh my gosh he's gonna kill us!"Trinity yells crying and I hug her."He doesn't know he probably forgot something.Trinity we're fine,let's just go to bed and try again another time."I say calming her down and she nods.I'm about to try and sneak to my room but I hear him scream so I stop."Imani!Where are you?!"He yells and I quickly slip off my shoes and jacket and leave the room.He's right in front of me when I walk out and he looks at me blankly.I can tell he's drunk.
"Come here."He says and I look at him."What's wrong Chris?" "I said come here."He says grabbing my wrist and pulling me to my room.He pushes me on the bed and pulls out his phone."What is this shit?"He says showing me the text I sent and I shake my head."You sent that to me--" I try and lie but he slams his fist against the wall."I didn't fucking send that so stop lying to my face!"He yells and I back up on the bed to put some distance between us."Did you send that?"He asks and I don't answer."Are you trying to leave me!?"He asks and I shake my head frantically."No Chris I'm not, I didn't--" "My wife left me,then Fera,and now you want to leave me...I can't be alone I just can't be alone anymore!"He yells angrily but its like he's talking to himself."Chris.."I say reaching for his hand but he jerks it back.He looks at me and I wish I didn't try and touch him cuz his hands go to my neck and he pushes me further on the bed to the wall."If you ever try and leave me again I'll kill you!"He says as I pull at his hands to try and get him to lose his grip."Do you understand?!"He asks and since I can't talk I just nod and he releases.I gasp for air and he puts his head in his hands."See what you make me do Imani...I know you're sorry but you should make it up to me."He says rubbing me thigh and I get up from the bed to move away from him."Stay away from me Chris."I say and he looks at me."Don't look at me like that!"He yells getting up and following me.He's never been this angry with me and I'm scared.
"I'm not a bad person,you guys just make me do bad things."He says backing me into the corner.I put my hands between us but he pushes them down and forcefully and sloppily kisses me.I push him off and he picks me up and carries me to the bed.He throws me on the bed and I try and move away but he grabs my legs.I start kicking my legs and I end up kicking him in his face.We both pause and I'm waiting to see what he'll do.
He holds his jaw and he looks pissed.Before I know it he slaps me and it hurts like a bitch.He looks at me as I start crying and just walks out.I hold my face and try and go to sleep but I hear Chris go into Trinity's room and start yelling at her.
"No Chris stop!"She yells at him but he says nothing,at least nothing I can hear.I'm too scared to help her and I somehow fall asleep through all her howls of pain...
_________
Shit got intense guys.We all knew they wouldn't escape that easily so let's not pretend .Ok drop comments about what you think of the story so far and check out my other books.Also this story won't be too long and most likely no sequel.You could call it a short story....or not I don't care.
Bye.

That pic in the MM looks like it says rape so I put in here BTW.Lol ok bye for real this time.