What we used to be part 2 (request for ZoeTrent25)

Part 2

September's POV

It was late. I changed into black skinny jeans, my black boots, and a long sleeve black thermal shirt. I put my blonde hair into a pony tail and grabbed my sword. After I strapped it in I opened the door. I could see the harpies flying around. Some sitting on top of the big house. 

I slowly sneaked into the woods. 

I went to my usual spot. I looked around. The noises of the monsters deep in the woods. I slowly felt my self drift.

Flashback

Screams. Banging noises. I peeked out of the closet to see a woman. She was small with dark blonde hair. She looked so younger.

"Please! Don't take my daughter!" A large figure slapped her and she fell back wards. The figure turned towards me. 

I started to close the door but the figure tipped the door of the hinges. The figure three the door down the hall and reached towards me. I heard screaming and crying.

"-tember. September!" I'm brought out of my flashback to see someone shaking me. Nico stopped when he saw I was awake. 

Nico cupped my cheeks and sipped tears away. I started to sob harder and leaned into his body. He wrapped his arms around me. 

"What did you see, S?" 

I told him through sobs.

He hugged me tighter and said softly, "I think it's time we talk to your mom about this. She already knows what you are and what your father is."

I nodded, " I'll have to take special trip."

Nico missed my forehead and said, "No more trips into the woods."

But if course I'm not going to listen to him.