Italy (Request for Kksparkle5)

Kaitlyn's POV

I loved days like this. Quiet. It was fall again. Most of the campers went home and are back in class. But I'm not. 

My half brother, Percy is here for a few weeks because his mom and step dad went out of town. 

Nico, my boyfriend of 2 years was talking to Percy at the bottom of the tree I was sitting in. I was reading one of my favorite novels. I smiled fondly when I looked down to see them talking. 

Percy, being my older half brother, used to hate Nico and I dating. He has always been so protective. I dislike it even though I know Percy just cares.

I hear Nico cheer and I look down again. Nico fistpumps the air excitedly, like the adorable geek he is. Percy just chuckled and said something else I could quite hear.

All I heard was 'Kaitlyn' and 'well'.

Nico looked up at me and blushed when he realized I had been watching.

"Meet me behind your cabin 7 o'clock sharp," Nico called up. I have him a thumbs up and leaned back against that tree trunk.

******

"Hey babe," I greeted Nico. He nervously strightened from his spot against the cabin. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"We haven't had a lot of alone time and......we spend a lot of time in camp. I talked to Chiron and he agreed. I also want you to know more about me. I'm Italian and.....I was wondering if you want to go to Italy with me?"Nico rushed out.

I laughed and hugged him to me tightly. "What kind of question is that? Of course I will!" I hugged him even tighter. I pulled back and smiled at him. My forearms rested on his shoulder while his hands rested on my waist.

"I love that you want me to know you," for some reason I whispered. Nico rubbed his nose against mine, giving me a sweet Eskimo kiss. 

"I just love you."