Merry Christmas

Your POV

It was Christmas morning. You got up early to make breakfast. As soon as you started your children were up and waking up their father, Nico.

"Daddy, Daddy, get up its Christmas," your oldest child, Nick yelled. He turned 7 in August. 

You walked into your bedroom and leaned against the doorway. Your daughter, Anna was jumping up and down on the bed. She turned 5 in March.

Your youngest, Peyton who just turned 3 a few weeks ago was trying to climb up on the bed. Nico groaned and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Come on Daddy, Santa came," Anna told him, her eyes sparkled in excitement. 

Nico have her a half smile and rolled out of bed. Nick grinned and rushed past you, Anna followed his lead. Nico grabbed Peyton and swung her around. She giggled at him. Finally he settled her in his hip.

"Peyton," Anna called from the living room. Peyton wiggled until Nico put her down. Peyton toddled with her cubby legs.

"Good morning, Y/N," Nico kissed your cheek instead of your mouth because of morning breath. 

"Morning Neeks. Lets go see what Santa got us," you winked. 

*****

After the kids opened all of their presents (and you took a million pictures) you watched the snow fall from the window.

The kids were behind you, laughing and playing with their new toys.

You smiled when you felt Nico's strong arms wrap around you.

He kissed the back of your head and swayed slowly. 

"Merry Christmas, Mrs. Di Angelo," He said quietly.

You closed your eyes in comfort. It felt so nice to be in his arms.

"Merry Christmas, Mr. Di Angelo."

A/N 

If you have any 1 chapter imagines just request in the comments. 

I will have them done by January. All I need is Your name, looks (optional), and plot.