Camping in Camp Half Blood (Request for _-Lady-Artemis-_x)

For _-Lady-Artemis-_x

Anastasia Jacks's POV

I really shouldn't have come. Clarisse had gotten permission with Chiron to camp in the woods. So, Clarisse had invited the Stoll brothers, Chris Rodriguez, Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Jason, Drew, and Nico.

Everything was fine until Drew decided it was a good idea to play 7 minutes in heaven camp style. I really disliked Drew. She was the old counselor for the Aphrodite cabin until Piper took over. Everyone got around the fire, Leo pulled out a bottle from his tool belt.

"Nico, since you're the youngest, why don't you go first?" Drew batted her eyelashes at him but he didn't respond. He reached out and pulled the bottle over to him and spun. It spun a few times until it slowly stopped on me. My eyes widened as I looked around. Drew snickered and Piper scowled at her. "Alright you two, go into the tent over there for 7 minutes. Do what you want," Drew pointed to one of the tents about 20 feet away. I blushed hard but got up and followed Nico.

Nico unzipped the tent and climbed in. I went in after and zipped it shut. I slowly turned around, crouched down. Nico was sitting as far apart as we could. "So..." I cleared my throat awkwardly. Nico shifted his body alittle to look me in the eye. "We don't have to kiss, if you don't want to. I mean, she said do what you want," He told me. "No. that's not it. It's not that I don't want to kiss you it's just that I've never kissed someone before." Nico nodded and scratched his neck, "Neither have I."

"What? But you're so you and cute," I blurted out and instantly turned red. Nico chuckled, "thanks." I was still blushing when I responded, "how about we just talk for a little bit?"

We talked for what felt like a while when Nico suddenly asked, "Can I kiss you?" My green eyes widened a little as I nodded without thinking. Nico leaned forward and pushed some of my long black hair behind my ear. I closed my eyes when I felt his breath on my lips. His lips brushed mine when I heard Drew say, "Times up!"

A/N

What do you think?