Our Story (part 2 request for XxOmgTwdXx)

Gabrielle Mata's POV

Natalie is now 3 years old. And very hyper. It's sometimes really hard to deal with. Nico and I don't care though because we love her.

They are walking ahead of me. We had just went to the park so she could burn off some energy. It seemed to work. Until Nico suggested ice cream. I could've killed him.

The ice cream parlor was a little crowded so Natlie reached up her tiny hand to hold her Dad's. I awwed at the cuteness. Nico looked at me over his shoulder and smiled. 

"What flavor do you want?" Nico asked her. Natalie couldn't see the menu so he picked her up in his arms. She put a finger on her chin as if thinking. I already knew what she would get. 

"Chocolate cookie dough," Natalie announced. Nico smiled fondly at her. 

"How about you babe?" Nico asked me. I told him my order. 

"Can we watch a movie when we get home, daddy?" Natalie asked in her cute voice. Nico agreed automatically. He really loved her. He always treated us so good. Even though we were so nervous about having her, everything turned out okay.

Nico ordered for us. Then we sat down at one of the tables and ate the ice cream. Natalie was swinging her legs the whole time. 

Once we got home after ice cream, Nico put a movie in the DVD player in our room. The three of us cuddled on our bed. Halfway through the movie I notice that there was no sound except for the TV. I glanced over to see Natalie asleep on top of Nico's chest.

One of Nico's hands was on her back, the other was holding mine. 

I leaned forward and kissed both of their cheeks. I loved these two. I would do anything for them. I guess that's what makes our story interesting.