Servant part 2 (Request for princesses001)

Misty Jackson's POV

We settled for an apartment in the city. Nico and I were awkward for awhile. I didn't know him and I didn't really trust him at first, despite him taking me away from my prison. 

We slowly got to know each other. We kind of had to because the apartment was so small. Nico had more than enough money from Hades. 

We spent the first few months getting to know each other. I was still learning everyday about the world. The only place I'd ever known was the Underworld. I didn't understand a lot of things. I'm just glad that Nico is patient. 

Nico and I had a routine. We both slept in the same bed. At first it was both of us in the edge of opposite sides. No touching at all. The longer we slept in the same bed the more comfortable we got. Now We practically cuddle under the blankets. It was common that we would brush arms or sometimes spoon on accident. 

Every morning Nico would get up early, take a shower, then start on breakfast. I would wake up once he was done and then I would shower. Both of us would eat breakfast together. Then Nico would teach me something new about the world. Sometimes it was history, culture, and stuff like that. 

Then we would do other things throughout the day like watching movies, walking around the city, etc. 

Today was different. We both shower and Nico fixed breakfast. I started doing laundry, he washed the dishes. Nico planned on teaching me about some Greek mythology. We were joking around in the kitchen, Nico wiping whip cream from our pancakes on my cheeks. Me flinging syrup at him. I mostly missed and it hit the floor causing me to have to wipe it up. Of course that made it slippery and Nico fell a few times.

 I tried not to laugh but failed. Of course I only laughed once I saw that he was okay. 

Then there was a knock on the door. Nico looked cautious. We rarely got people knocking on our doors, except for when we first moved in the building. A few people came to greet us. Nico told me to wait quietly. He grabbed his sword, which for humans looked like an umbrella. 

All of the technology made it easy for monsters to find us. We always had to be cautious. 

I waited in the kitchen but curiosity for the best of me. I peeled out of the kitchen. I saw Nico talking to some guy. He had dark hair and sea colored eyes. Nico was trying to be quiet but for some reason he was irritated. I could tell by his expression.

"I don't want her to know yet. She needs time to adjust," Nico said.

"How long does she need? It's been almost 5 months since you brought her here. Look, she won't find out. I'll behave while I'm here. We can wait a little bit longer," the other guy argued.

They had to be talking about me. I just didn't know what they were hiding. 

"Misty, come here," Nico spoke louder. I came out of the kitchen fully. I slowly joined the pair. The other guy looked stunned at me. 

He eyes me up and down. I felt a little uncomfortable. Nico motioned for me closer so I stood by his side. Nico wrapped an arm around my shoulders to comfort me. 

"Misty this is Percy. Percy this is Misty," Nico introduced. Percy was brought out of his trance. He shook my hand formally.

*****

Percy stayed the whole day. We all just hung out together. Percy was cute but I felt more of a friendly feeling towards him. Nico on the other hand.......

We snuggled under the blankets because it was cold in the apartment. Neither one of us wanted to get up though. Nico was spooning me. The tv was quietly playing some movie. Neither of us were really watching. I was lightly rubbing Nico's hand that rested on my stomach. It was comfortable being around him.

"I'm lucky to have you," I said quietly. 

"I'm pretty sure that I'm the one who's lucky. If it weren't for you is be alone," he whispered. 

"You saved me," I responded. 

"We saved each other," he replied. I slowly drifted to sleep after that.

A/N

I didn't really know how to end that but oh well. Hope you guys like it. Vote, comment