CHAPTER THREE(NEW JOB,yay!!!)

After a non-ghostly dinner with dad, I drove home, dragged myself to my room and slept without even changing into my Pj's .

'Rise and shine honey its a beautiful day.'  Who and what the hell..arrrgh!! and who is calling me honey??? I opened my eyes slowly as if afraid my day will start and end terribly. I clean the crust by the side of my eyes and wipe out a little drool on my face. Did I just hear you say gross, because in real life we drool  and look like shit  when we wake up,believe me, nobody rolls out of bed looking perfect, dont let chickflick movies or cheesy romance stories fool you.
Now back to the annoying voice waking me up.

'oh its you, why are you calling me honey and how dare you wake me up at this ungodly hour, its 6am and its a Sunday, why cant I sleep in.' I practically yell at Richard. If you have not figured it out yet I love my sleep and I  hate being somewhat sleep deprived.

'well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.'

I roll my eyes at Richard's cheesiness.

'Are you not going to church or something'

'Honestly I have never been religious, well at least ever since my mum died. I guess my dad and I just gave up on things like that.' I reply to Richard as I stagger out of bed and stroll to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

'well whats for breakfast huh????' Ok now its my turn to look at Richard like he is crazy.

'Emm from what I can remember  ghosts don't eat.'

'like it or not Trish but now I'm a part of your life.'

'you are so weird, and I told you not to call me that,arrrgh!!, don't you ever listen.'

'calm down Trish'

I ignored Richard, because he is obviously not going to stop calling me by the nick names he chooses .I had a quick shower, put on some sweat pants and a favorite top, dressed my bed and strolled to my kitchen. While I decide on what to have for breakfast, my phone starts ringing.

'where is that dang phone.' I yell.

'its on your bed side table.' I jump a little, I really need to get used to the fact that a new ghost has been assigned to me. I run off to my room. I have no friends or a social life, so when ever someone calls ,its either dad or an emergency. I pick up my phone immediately without even checking the caller ID.

'Hello,Miss Jones' a strange female voice spoke .

'yes,yes,this is she'

'congratulations Miss ,the job you applied for as a secretary is yours, you start on monday, 8am sharp, you will be brought up to speed with the nature of your work.'

'yes madam thank you.'

'goodbye'

The moment I  drop the call,i start jumping up and down,squealing like crazy, and I'm so excited that I don't mind that Richard is doing the most embarrassing dance ever,  and why does the company call in on a Sunday, who cares!. Who knows maybe my life can be a little bit normal. I call dad immediately and inform him of the news. Wow!! I cant believe it, a job, yay!!. who would have guessed my day would end well. I guess now I know what I'll be doing for the rest of the day.

'Come on Richard we are going shopping!.

~'~~~~~~~'~~'~~'~~'~'~''~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to my lil sis Sosa.love u lil mice.

A/N

hey guys,short chapter am xo xo sorry.....show some love yuall....my day has been  crappy..xo pls vote,comment and tell  someone.

much love SharonRegae xxxx.