CHAPTER EIGHTEEN(WELL I'M A BITCH TOO)

After the whole elevator make-out episode,I got curious looks from the girls but  none said nothing about it. Immediately it was closing time I stormed out of the office building cause honestly I didn't wanna get interrogated by those two fierce ladies. I wasn't ready to tell them about something that might end up being nothing at all, wouldn't wanna raise a false alarm would we.

I get home,strip out of my clothes,put my hair in a tight bun and take a jasmine scented bath cause honestly that shit calms my nerves. I slip into the water,playing with the foam and bubbles, don't you dare judge me, and I close my eyes to enjoy the bath.

"yo"

My eyes immediately fly open

"what the hell? "I asked staring at Richard wide eyed

" what" Richard asked ever so stupidly

"I'm freaking naked Richard, so kindly disappear" I half yelled.

"Trish trust me, when I was alive I saw everything.."

"thank you very much for your input on this matter that we really shouldn't really be discussing but I really don't care for your earthly escapades Richard"

'so any news on Anna" I asked when I noticed Richard wasn't disappearing any time soon.

"why do ask, I thought you hated her?
"
"I'm asking only out of courtsey, don't think I'm suddenly excited that you want her to live here."

"well I guess what I'm about to tell you is gonna piss you off some more. "

"well go ahead and spit it out"

"Anna's mum is gonna live with you too, just giving you a heads up "

"you know what Richard, I hate you and this goddamn mission you have."

"You've been seeing ghosts for years, it's about time you man up and accept and appreciate your gift"

"my life has been a blank sheet , and I 've had to watch the universe and ghosts decide my fate, trust me it's frustrating and there's absolutely nothing to appreciate, because of this so called gift I've been miserable"

"soon I'll need your help with my lawyers so they can contact Anna and hand over my assets to her at the right time I decide or order " Richard says totally ignoring my pent up frustration

"errrm okk" that was all I could think to say

"and Trish I'm sorry for making your life miserable, I wish there was another way, but there isn't"  and with that he disappeared leaving me dumbfounded.

After the bathroom D&M with Richard, I was more than exhausted, I decided to take a nap but my blasting ring tone would not alllow me to rest and enjoy a little peace of mind. I checked the caller ID and it was Dalton.

"hello" I said as I picked up the call

"yo Trisha how you doing " Dalton said from the other side of line, his farmiliar voice made me smile despite my never ending ghost problems.

" well now that you've called I feel so much better." I cooed

'well Martin and I were wondering if you could do dinner saturday night, lets say 7pm, are you down "

" definitely I cannot wait, we have a lot of catching up to do"

"phew that's great, I will send you the details later, bye shortcake" and before I could strangle him for calling me that, he hung up. Ahhhhhhhhhh, smart guy"

After the day's stress I decide to retire for the day.

After last night's talk with Richard, surprisingly I woke up refreshed and despite the problems I went to work wearing my serious face.  As I got out of the elevator, I got weird looks from the girls including Vanessa, Vee's look I really couldn't decipher.