CHAPTER NINE(NIGHT OUT 2)

I stepped out of my SUV dragging my extremely short dress down but it was hopeless,Vee finally got out of the car too. The warm air hit my skin and a surge of excitement passed through my entire body. we could hear the music booming from the parking lot which left me wondering how loud it would be inside. there was already a long queue at club PLATINUM by 8pm but luckily for us Vee knew the bouncer and he let us in without any problems.

'tell me you didn't sleep with that bouncer to get into this club whenever you want without any problems.' I asked rather concerned when we got to the main entrance

'well my dear innocent little Trish I did'

'you are crazy Vee'

'I know, thank you' she replies with a meow and a cat claw expression. this chick is crazy.

the moment we get in we see swarms of people dancing,rocking,grinding,drinking,smoking and doing other nasty stuff,and I'm a little bit disgusted and I automatically interlock my arm with Vee so that I don't get lost in the crowd. She pulls me along with her pushing the sweaty bodies out of the way,she finally stopped, looking left and right,obviously looking for the gang.

'Vero' someone yells over the loud music, Vee automatically turns around,her blonde hair slapping my face.  I meet Christy,Carissa,Teresa,Carlos,Gabriel,Alex and Markus.I hug all the girls and shake the guys while Vee engulfs everyone in a bear hug.We all get a little personal I learn that some are from human resource and others from account,the oldest here is 27,we are all single except Christy who has a boyfriend who couldn't join us because he was out of town on a business trip.Markus flirts with me and I flirt back,he then offers me a drink and I accept,I start little with martini,whiskey dry and another on the rocks,five shots of tequila with salt,lime and nuts and by this time I'm already feeling tipsy,I turn to see Vee on the dance floor grinding against Alex,I feel sorry for the poor guy in case the bouncer catches him and becomes possessive and violent. Carissa and Teresa are also on the dance floor with Carlos and Gabriel while Christy is at the bar talking to some random couple. I let Markus lead me to the dance floor and with a little liquid courage I start swaying my hips from side to side then when SHOW ME by Chris Brown and Kid Ink starts playing I start twerking and grinding against Markus. mehn this is my jam.

After an hour of dancing our asses and feet off the boys suggest we do body shots and Christy insists that she had to leave. Vee and Alex go first,Carissa and Teresa go with Carlos and Gabriel respectively. when its mine and and Markus's turn the salt is put on my thigh because my stomach couldn't be easily accessed while the lime was put in my mouth. Markus drinks the tequila,licks the salt on my thigh and sucked on the lime in my mouth and before I knew it he started kissing me rough and hard sticking his tongue down my throat, I could hear the,gasps and ohhs and ahhs coming from the guys. the kiss was okay,just a drunken kiss. thank goodness it wasn't my first time. I loose it a little and and drink an entire bottle of tequila,half a bottle of vodka and cirioc.I had to pee.

'I've got to use the ladies,I'll be back' I get off Markus's lap and take my purse just in case I needed to re-apply my lipstick or retouch my makeup. I stagger a few times and Vee asks me if I could go alone but I knew she was only doing it out courtesy so I declined because she was as drunk as I was and was really enjoying mixing saliva with Alex. I got into the restroom and it was suprisingly empty,I honestly thought couples would be getting it on in here. I entered one of the bathroom stalls,did my business quickly and I flushed.I got out of the stall and I was shoved into the bathroom wall,he raised my hands above my head and left a trail of sloppy kisses on my neck and all over my body,he slid his hand under my very short dress,I tried to release my self from his hard brick body and his death grip but he was way stronger than I was and I was way to drunk to try and do anything, I was trapped. just when I thought the night was going great and normal,this just had to happen,the universe just hates me and my life is anything but perfect.

'please let me go Markus,please I beg you ,you're a good person,you don't wanna do this' I begged. Tears welled up in my eyes and I was sobbing and shaking uncontrollably. Markus was shoved off my body by another man who kept punching him repeatedly,I was crying and shaking all over,all I could see was blood and Markus's unconscious body on the floor. the man spit on Markus's body and said

'that would  teach you how to treat a woman' the man turned to me, 'are you okay' he asked with so much concern.

oh no not him. I was too stunned and shocked to reply.

my hero,my knight and shining amour,my saviour is Benjamin Harrison,my boss,the man I detest the most in this world and now I owe him.

I am indebted to him and I can't even stand him. someone please kill me.

I am at his feet,at his mercy.

and everything goes blank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to all my lovely readers and followers.

A/N

tell me what you think of this story so far, pls VOTE,COMMENT,READ and tell someone.

much love SharonRegae xxxxx