CHAPTER ELEVEN(AWKWARD SITUATIONS 2)

After Benjamin not so kindly dropped me off at my place, I called Vee and made plans for her to meet up with me at my house,tomorrow being Sunday and then I let my bed lure me to sleep. I wake up the next day, do my usual routine. By 2pm Vee comes over with burger, fries, pizza and a pack of beer, since I'm more of a tequila person I pass on the beer and go with soda and instead of listening to Vee's heated and intense night with Alex, I stopped her and started to tell her about my night, anything is better than hearing how Alex got it in there, literally.

'what, repeat that one more time,Markus did what??????????.' Vee says for the hundredth time

'arrrrgh Vee I've told you okay stop questioning me.' I yell tired of her continous interrogations.

'Trish I'm so sorry, I didn't know he was capable of anything like that, I should not have left you there by yourself, please forgive me.' Vee said pleading.

'Its okay Vee,don't worry,I'm fine now,it's not your fault.'

'well the shocking part is the boss saved you, maybe he has a thing for you.' Vee wiggles her eyebrows suggestively.

'Vee that's impossible, he hates me and the feeling is very mutual.' I state while taking a swig of my soda.

'well you know what they say, there's a thin line between love and hate, so you know maybe you two hate each other now but in a few weeks you guys will be dying to rip each others clothes off. and maybe he's just picking on you because he loves you and its weird that you were stuck in the same house as that hottie and neither of you did anything about it,now that is sick.' Vee says nodding to herself.

'ewww and no....that's immature and this discussion is over.'

'oh whatever, I gotta get home, I have work tomorrow unlike you , and listen Markus has been calling me asking for your phone no and address but I didn't give it to him so don't worry.' she said grabbing her purse.

'oh okay thanks a lot and bye, say hi to Alex for me.' I say smiling.

'oh whatever Trish,bye.' she says smiling.

since its been a week since I last saw and spoke to dad and Consuela I skype dad and we talk about him, his campaign and all that stuff. I also talk to Consuela and shes doing good then I go to bed.

Monday is super boring, I really should be at work but no Mr big shots just had to give me a day off. Richard was being fussy ,so I called the police department and I found out that Anna was in the witness protection programme as they investigate the case and get more evidence incriminating the people she was working with and shutting down all their other businesses.

'so  it seems Anna and some of her friends are witnesses, giving her statement and all those detective stuff, you happy now?.' I say while shoving my cell phone in the front pocket of my black skinny jeans.

'yes I'm,thanks for helping.' Richard says while taking a seat on my couch.   

'you're welcome, not like I have a choice though, I'm destined to help you, but when are you leaving, don't get me wrong or anything, I love spending quality time with you,but now that Anna is safe you can go and rest in peace.' I mention

'look Trish I'm not leaving till am sure Anna is completely safe and also until you learn to love and accept your gift, you know you can't be free from this, if I leave another ghost will be assigned to you and another and another, so it's my job to make sure you appreciate your gift.' Richard says rounding off his lame speech.

'thanks captain obvious, I hate my gift, its more like a curse, I will never accept it, its ruined my life.' I counter.

'you see Trish, this is why I'm here, are you expecting anyone cause people are coming over right now.' Rich says. I look out the window and I see Vee driving a car,and another car enters after her.