CHAPTER TWENTY(PARTAY)

It has been 3 months since I and Benjamin started dating officially. Things have been going pretty well. I love the way he is so open about our relationship, how he introduces himself to everyone as my boyfriend, its almost as if he is marking his territory, not that I have a problem with that or anything.

Richard on the other hand, has been driving me absolutely crazy, between having a boyfriend and a ghost in my life at the same time, I can hardly breathe. I am going nuts trying to think of something great for Benjamin's birthday and it also seems like Anna wold be moving in a little bit sooner than I expected.  So my life is how it has always been, a hot mess.

Today was Monday and we had a press conference. I was seated by Benjamin's side and he kept touching me from under the table, naughty guy. After the conference meeting I made sure Benjamin was out of earshot and I told the guys, well Mark, Vee, and the other employees about the birthday party I was gonna throw my boyfriend. It was top secret and I was counting on everyone's discretion to keep shut.

"so how is this gonna go down huh" Mark asked. he was seated on one of the chairs and Vee on his lap. We might be at work but this couple have no chill, but it didn't matter though, it was just Vee, Mark, Christy and I that was here so we could all be ourselves.

"Mark I want the party to happen at his place, you know food, music,friends, just having fun. I really just want him to be happy and that is why I have chosen you guys as the party planning committee."

" alright Trish, who do you want there, any specifics. cough cough Vanessa cough." Vee asked.

" Well just a few friends, its something intimate ,make sure to invite Carissa, Teresa, Carlos, Gabriel and Alex and any other employee you feel should be in attendance and yes Veronica including Vanessa. Also invite the guys, my baby is always talking about them and your crazy escapades, alright Mark. I say.

"alright then,Rick, Ross, Matt and Chris will definitely be in attendance."

"Good now Christy, you are in charge of food, decorations, cake,concept and all that, while Vee and Mark are in-charge of everything fun and invites of course, while I will distract him until the party is ready so we can surprise him okay." I instructed and they all chorused an okay.

"well why is everyone still in the conference room, don't you all have jobs you need to get to." Benjamin roared, we might be together but he will never stand negligence in his work place.

" Take a chill pill bro, we were just taking a break, don't you think we deserve it, we have been riding ourselves so hard." Mark said.

" its fine baby we will get back to work right now" I said and pecked him on the cheek whilst walking back to my desk.

                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the party day. I was at his house pretty early. I needed to cross him over to this new year. Martha let me into the house, I went straight to his bedroom, he was sleeping , he looked so peaceful and adorable, well that's too bad cause now I gotta wake him up. At exactly 11:59 pm. I jumped on him and yelled happy birthday. I kept blowing party whistles. Firstly he was confused but when his brain registered what was happening he was smiling. He flipped me over so he was on top of me.

"get off me." I yelp.

I dragged him out of bed and to the living room. We had ice-cream, and a little cake.

"we need to get some sleep, cause tomorrow we have a lot of things we are going to. First gym, then spar, lunch, dinner, anything you wanna do, okay baby." I said and pecked him on the lips.