CHAPTER TEN(AWKWARD SITUATIONS)

I slowly open my eyes adjusting my lens to the blinding lights, I sit up but it hurts, everything hurts, a throbbing pain in my head and at the back of my head, I reach out to touch the back of my head but that even hurts more, my neck hurts, there are bruises on my hands and purple marks on my wrists but most importantly this isn't my bed, these aren't my sheets and this is not my room, where the hell am I.  I scan the room and suddenly Richard appears and for the first time I'm so happy to see his farmiliar face.

'so how did the party go.' he yells.

'not so loud please I have a huge headache.' I whisper.

'I know, you're hungover,and that's why I'm yelling.' he informs me with a smirk.

'Rich where am I?. I ask

'relax Trish, you're not at any rapist or serial killer or kidnappers house, so you can chill okay.'

'so who's house is this.' I ask

'well my darling Trish,you won't like it if I tell you,so am just gonna let you figure it out.' he says and then he disappears. Ghosts are so useless when you need them the most.

I realize I'm clutching the sheets close to my chest. This is like that horror movie I watched where the girl realizes shes naked,has been raped or slept with some stranger she does not remember.

I slowly peek under the sheets afraid of the outcome and I was right, I'm naked,well I'm in my laced black bra and black laced matching panties. I am so terrified and scared despite Richards assurance.

'great you are finally awake.' a familiar male speaks. I jump a little,clutching the sheets closer to my body. I was too pre-occupied with myself that I didn't even hear my boss walk in.

'cat got your tongue,huh' he said while folding his arms and smirking. Immediately memories of last night pop into my head, The excessive drinking,my flirting, my slutty dancing under the influence of liquor, being assaulted by Markus and being saved by Him.

'well you should freshen up, take a shower, when you're done you will find clean clothes on the bed. There are clean towels and a new toothbrush in there.' he said while pointing a finger to the door by the left which I assume is the bathroom. I nod in reply because I am very embarrassed,I can't even look him in the eye. Talk about awkward situations. He leaves while shutting the door behind him. When he leaves I let out a sigh that I didn't even know I was holding. I remove the sheets from my body and scurry off the bathroom quickly,shutting the door behind me. I look at myself in the mirror and I look like absolute, total shit, eyeliner and mascara smeared all over,my hair all over the place and some strands still in the side bun of yesterday. I take a whiff of my breath and it smells just awful. Without thinking twice I take the toothbrush and paste and brush my teeth ,I strip myself of my panties and  bra and I step into the bath and take a quick shower while washing my hair with the vanilla scented shampoo. I dry my hair the best I can with a towel, I tie a robe around my body and I get out of the bathroom and I find clothes on the bed just as Benjamin said. A blue faded jeans and a black top. maybe Benjamin isn't a jerk as I thought. I want to apply makeup but I can't find my purse. I put my slightly wet hair into a messy side bun, while I put on my red shoes from last night when I heard a knock at the door and I tell the person to come in. An elderly woman comes in and I couldn't help but smile at her because she reminds me so much of Consuela. I make a mental note to call dad and Consuela.

'The boss will see you now, just follow me madam.' she says while leaving the room and I follow her lead shutting the door behind me.I take my time to look around and it's a huge house, even bigger than mine ,a combination of white, grey,black and a hint of red and I also learn the elderly woman's name is Martha. We walk passed the living room to the dinning area and I see Mr Harrison sitting at the table with his legs crossed on the dinning table tapping away on his !phone. Martha walks pass us to the kitchen. The boss finally notices my presence.