Prologue

Special thanks to ThePandaWriter for making a trailer for my story!
{To the right!}

                                                *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Before I could even turn, he was by my side, glaring down at me with dangerously vicious eyes.

"I just wanted to know the truth," I pushed, feeling the heat from his gaze bore down on me. He caged me up against the wall behind us with my words, ignoring my answers as he kept me within.

"What did I tell you, Mandie? I told you to stay the hell away from here, yet you came back?" He growled, slamming the door beside us shut. I watched the muscles of his arm flinch with the fluid motion, finally engulfing us in the pitch black I had desired.

"You weren't telling me the truth, I just couldn't take it anymore. How do you expect me to go through each day without knowing? I just can't do it," I finished, feeling nothing but ragged breaths on both ends. His frame stiffened as I reached out to touch him and immediately he ignored my attempt, pinning my arms to my side angrily.

"You really shouldn't be here," He sneered, lowering his eyes down towards my lips, "Come on, we have to get out of here."

                                                    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A special thanks to my readers. I value and appreciate every one of your opinions and critique's I have received so far. It means the world to me because all I have ever wanted was to write a novel that people were interested in reading. I hope you guys continue to help me make this story better and even if it's a tiny comment, I read and love every single one of them! Thank you!

Just an added comment - this story is fictional and although I try to make certain situations realistic, a lot of things in this story will be made up by me!