WHAT ARE WE?!?!??

SAVANNAHS POV

"Ummmmmm.......wellllll....I was here in the room and if you ask LOX where I was and she says I wasn't here I was downstairs getting a snack in the lobby." I say answering Carters question.

"Okay I won't ask LOX and thanks for the advice for Jamie." He says as he unlocks the bathroom door.

We go out and I notice that everyone is gone.

"I bet they moved to Nash's room" we both say, then look at each other with an eyebrow raised.

We go out to the room after I grab one of the keys to the hotel then head across the hall. We knock and Shawn opens the door. He widens the door for us to come in and we walk through.

"Okay. What are we gonna do?" Aaron says.

"I don't know" "anything really" that float around the room.
(Meaning each person said one of these)

"TRUTH OR DARE!!!!" Taylor screaming.

"Okay" "I'm down" again floats around the room.

"Okay, but who goes first?" Hayes says.

"The person who started it." I say as I look towards Taylor.

"Meeeee. Okayyyy." Taylor says shaking.

"Truth or dare Sav?" Taylor speaks back at me.

"Dare." I say with a smile and an eyebrow raise.

"Okay.. I dare you to lick Nutella off of Hayes stomach." He says smirking.

"Woah...hold up." Carter and Nash say.

"What? It's not like their gonna have sex." Taylor says.

"Fine." Nash and Carter both say again.

So Hayes finds the Nutella and I get something to spread the Nutella on his stomach. As he reaches up on the top shelf to get the Nutella he slips and end up laying down on the floor, bringing me with him since I was looking for a spoon, he grabbed my hand and pulled me down.

"Thanks Hayes." I say sarcastically while sitting up kinda straddling him.

"Your welcome." He says laughing.

"Did you hit your head?" I say putting my hand behind his head noticing a little blood.

"I guess, I have a headache." He says starting to close his eyes.

"HAYES NO STAY AWAKE!!!!" I scream as his head starts to falling on the floor still in my hand.

"GUYYYSSSSSS!!!" I scream as tears stream out of my eyes like a waterfall.

"What?!?!?" Carter and Cam come running into the kitchen while the rest are behind.

"We fell...he hit...his head...on the floor...then this happened." I try and speak in between sobs.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!" Nash says coming over to my side pulling Hayes in his lap.

LOX and Carter come to my side and hold me while I cry and sob.

~hospital~

NASHS POV

My brother can't be in a coma or die or have a concussion. Oh my god. What am I gonna tell mom and dad. Sav is also a huge mess. I wonder if they started dating again or not. Cause when we went introduce Jamie to Sav we found them both on the bed little ways from each other.

"Family of Hayes Grier?" The doctor says as we all stand up.

"That's us." We all say.

"Well it looks like a minor concussion and luckily no memory loss or the stages of falling into a coma. His head might hurt a little and that's because of the hard fall. But other than that he will be okay to leave tomorrow morning." The doctor says to all of us.

"Can we go see him." Cam asks the doc.

"Umm...yes but only one to two people at a time." He says as he shows us Hayes' room.

SAVANNAHS POV

"I think you should so first Sav." Nash says.

"Are you sure. I mean your his brother." I say.

"No you go first." He says.

I walk to his room then I open the door.

"Hey Hayes." I say as I'm about to sit.

"Nope your not sitting there come lay in the bed with me." He says taking my hand and pulling me towards the bed.

"Okay." I say and climb onto the bed.

~after everyone visits Hayes~

NASHS POV

I let Sav stay with Hayes since Jamie is here and I wanna spend time with her since I haven't seen her in 15 years.

We all left the hospital awhile ago so we are all just watching movies or playing games. But it's not the same without Hayes or Sav.

SAVANNAHS POV

"Hayes?" I ask while we both lay in comfortable silence.

"Yeah?" He replies looking down at me.

"What are we. Like are we dating again or are we friends or

I get cut of by Hayes' lips locking onto mine.

"Does that answer your question?" He says smirking.

"I guess." I say smiling reattaching our lips.

...............

WO HO!!!!! I FINALLY UPDATED ON THE RIGHT DAY!!!! So I'm changing my dates. I'll update whenever I can. So if I'm free Tuesday and I write a chapter then I'll try and update either Tuesday or Wednesday. You get me?!? Okay? Good.

So the real question is what really are Hayes and Sav?!?

Is Nash only gonna pay attention to Jamie for the rest of the tour?!?!

When does tour end?!?!

• Will anything happen during the rest of the tour?!??

Tell me in the comments what you think? Also if your reading the authors note all the way till here comment "#SAYES". Stay strong my lovies and I'll talk to you later!!!!!

SAMANTHA✖️