HOTEL POOL?!?

SAVANNAHS POV

It's about 2:00pm. All of us went to breakfast and kinda hung out the rest of the day. I haven't talked to Hayes since LOX and I went to Starbucks and he shoved me into the janitors closet. Now we all agreed to go down to the pool. Me and LOX are getting into our bikinis. But we just have to find them.

About 15 minutes later LOX and I find our bikinis and run to get dressed cause we are already about 10 minutes late.

BIKINIS

- LOX
Pink bikini top
White bikini bottom

-SAV
Black bikini top
Black bikini bottom

~pool~

"Why were you guys so late?" Carter asks me as soon as LOX and I walk through the door to the pool.

"We couldn't find our bikinis, so our room doesn't look the same as before!" I say smiling as LOX does the 💁🏻 face.

We start to splash and hang in the pool until Hayes and Maddison come in. LOX and I stare at one another and we know the look. I say "ughhhh" then she says "do you see how tiny her bathing suit is!" I look at her and her bikini was really push up and tiny. Dang she's only 15.

We all start to swim then I see a hot tub in a private area. I wanna go. So I got out of the pool without anyone noticing then sunk into the hot tub room thing.

~few minutes later~

HAYES POV

I see that Sav is gone. I wonder where she went. I get out of the pool with Maddison trying to follow me. Damn I gotta break up with her soon. I know now that I want to date Sav. I just need to find her and for her to forgive me. I see that there is a hot tub room and it's private. She's gotta be in there. So I head in with no one seeing, and I see her sitting there with her eyes closed all relaxed. I try and be quite so I go in really quietly. Once I make it in without her noticing I swim/walk over to her. I sit next to her and she starts to speak.

"How are you, and what do you want?" She says with her eyes still closed.

"Ummmmm....." I can't find the words damn.

"Ok I know it's Hayes." She says then opens her eyes.

"What how'd you know it was me, all I said was ummmmm" I say with a small chuckle.

"I can tell by your voice. Can't fool me!" She says smirking then winking. God I really miss her.

"Can I talk to you, please." I comment out of the blue.

"I guess......." Sav speaks unsurely. Why?

" I really miss you and I made a huge mistake. Maddison is all clingy and she's to girly for me. I know you probably, but i at least had to say sorry for everything I've done. I'll give you time to think, but I want an answer." I say stern but with a bit of sorrow.

"I'll think.... But I need to say something. Can we still be friends while I think and you do whatever." She says.

"Duhhhh!!!" I say like a basic white girl.

"Hahahahaha. Okay." She laughs.

So we spend time catching up and talking in the hot tub.

~hotel room~
CAMERONS POV (new? Or nah?)

I met this amazing girl while all of us were at the pool. She's about 5'3" she has amazing dark brown/black hair same with her eyes. She's very calm and chill. She's kind of a fan. But dang she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Her name is Kat!!! I think I'm in love. I gave her my number so we can stay in touch.

I get ready for bed, cause we have MAGcon tomorrow. So I say night to everyone and I hit the bed and fall asleep!!!

..........

I know this is a day late. I'm soooo sorry, but I hope you enjoy. Thank you _kat22_ for being Cam's love interest. You will be more introduced in future chapters. Also @m_a_g_c_o_n_b_a_b_y here is your chapter!!!! Stay strong my lovies and I'll talk to you guys later!!!!

✖️SAMANTHA✖️