DAY 1

HAYES POV

Today is the 1st day of MAGcon in Las Vegas, Nevada. I'm so happy that all of us are here for MAGcon. Yet me and Sav broke up. I know I should probably apologize, but I'm really happy with Maddison. Yes I'm with Maddison, my ex Sav and I saw at Starbucks a while ago. I'm dressed and down for soundcheck. I see that everyone is here. Sav and LOX are still in sweats. Those girls are something.

SAVANNAHS POV

Day 1 of MAGcon!!! I'm a little nervous to see what the fans think of me being here. Bart said if the fans like me then I'll be able to join MAGcon. All of us are at soundcheck kinda goofing around with the mic's. Now I officially know that Maddison and Hayes are dating. SO MUCH PDA!!! God like could they save that for....never.

~hotel room~

So I let LOX get me ready for today's MAGcon. She said she knew exactly what I should wear.

"Should we match...like sorta?!" She asked looking in our little closet full of our clothes.

"Yeah like if I do one color you do a matching color." I say smiling as she throws clothes all over the room.

She finally picks out mine and her outfit. We put them on and start on makeup.

LOXS OUTFIT

-White & gold sparkly strapless bustier
- White skirt
- White heels
- White knee highs w/ 2 black rims
- White lace cat ears
- Gold cat ear ring

MY OUTFIT (Savs outfit)

- Black crop top
- Polka dot (black and white) skater skirt
- Black tie up heels
- Black knee highs w/ 2 white rims
- Black cat ears
- 2 tattoo chokers
- Black and silver bracelet

She does both of our makeup. Which is pretty natural.

-foundation
- eyeshadow
- powder
- liner
- mascara
- lipstick (red&nude)

~before event~

LOX and I head down to the place where MAGcon is being held and we see that the guys and Maddison are sitting backstage.

"Wow Sav what happened to you? Did LOX dress you today?" I hear these questions and more through out the room.

Me and LOX laugh, but nod.

"15 minutes!" Bart says then leaves us to be.

I see Hayes keep looking at me. When I look at him he'll turn away, and when he looks I'm not looking. He better not be playing a stupid little game.

~MAGcon~

"HOWS EVERYONE TODAY!!!!" Bart says.

"Now here comes MAGcon!!!"

"NASH GRIER, CAMERON DALLAS, MATTHEW ESPINOSA, CARTER & SAVANNAH REYNOLDS, HAYES GRIER & MADDISON BURTON, MAHOGANY LOX, AARON CARPENTER, TAYLOR CANIFF, JACK G & JACK J, and SHAWNN MENDESSSSS!!!!" The announcer screams as all of us run on stage.

The whole time we goof around. I'd help LOX with her DJ station every now and then. Now it's Q&A time!!!

"You, the girl with the LOX sign!!" Nash says into the mic.

"Okay so this is for Hayes." She says smiling.

"Okay, shoot!" Hayes says commenting.

"What happened to you and Sav? You were my OTP!!!" She says pouting.

"Oh....ummm....I guess you could say we broke up?!?" He says with a short breath in between each word he spoke.

We kept on with the questions for another 15-20min. Then we started the meet and greet. Me and LOX got to share a booth since I was kinda a special guest....for now!!

~after m&g~

All of us got gifts and stuff like that. All the girls were really nice to me and everyone else. Now we are at Taco Bell, cause all of us are hungry as fuck!!

~hotel~

HAYES POV

Once I heard that question I didn't know what to answer it with. I was nervous to answer. I wonder if I still like Sav. Great now I don't know which girl I like.... I don't really even know why I started to date Maddison again. She might be a little prettier then Sav, but Sav has a great heart and mind. I think I'll sleep on this question. I fall asleep with Maddison in the other bed.

........

WOW!!! I'm so happy everyone is liking my book. But I feel like not many people are reading my book. If it's boring then comment on what you think. If you guys are reading I wanna know, so comment "PO-TA-TO" if your reading. Random word for random girl!!! I hope everyone likes the chapter!!! Stay strong my lovies and I'll talk to you guys later!!!!!

✖️SAMANTHA✖️