AWAKE

HAYES POV

I'm sitting on the side of Sav's bed just hoping she'll wake up. I know she is alive and well cause she has moved her feet and hands. I'm just hoping today she'll wake up.

~1:30am~

SAVANNAHS POV

I can tell I'm gonna wake up soon I just need to try harder. Hayes is sitting next to me on my bed and I can feel him. I try and try to actually get up and awake. I just need another minute or two.

1.......2......3........UP?!?!?

I say that in my head and then I start to feel my eyes open and see the hospital lights. YESS!!!!! I did it.

HAYES POV

I hear mumbling and movement on the side of the bed. I look over to see Sav moving and trying to get up. She's awake!!!! I don't get up to get anyone I wanna be here when she is fully awake.

"Hey. It feels good to be alive and able to move again." Sav says once she finally gets up. I chuckle at how she almost could have died, but she made a joke.

"Well I'm glad you can move and are alive. I'm gonna go get Carter and the boys." I say getting up from the bed.

"Okay, but hurry I wanna get out of this hell hole of a place." She says laughing.

I go out to tell the boys the news. I walk out and see Carter sitting in one of the chairs.

"Hey Carter. I have some news about Sav." I say with no emotion (sneaky Hayes😂)

"What?!?! Is it good or bad?!?!" He kinda screams walking the guys up.

"It's good. She's awake and healthy!!!" I say walking to her room. As they all follow. We get to her room to see her talking to one of her doctors.

The doctor says something all of us are glad to here.

"Sav is ready to go home I just need a guardian/parent to sign the release papers." The doctor says.

We all look at Carter to give him a sign to sign the papers.

(A/N I mean that all of the boys give him a look to sign the papers!)

SAVANNAHS POV

Carter signs my papers and I'm free to go. I'm just missing one thing. Actual clothing.

"Hey will one of you go home and get some clothes for me?" I say to all the boys bringing attention.

"Yeah I'll drive, anyone else wanna come?" Cam says. Hayes gets up and follows Cam. I kiss both of their cheeks and they walk out to go get me clothes.

Carter comes back after signing the papers and talking to doctors.

"Okay. I signed the papers u ready to go?" Carter says.

"Yeah, Cam and Hayes went to go get me clothes. So once they get back I'll change and we can leave this place!" I say as soon as Hayes and Cam walk in.

Hayes gave me a string bag full of my clothes. I get up and go to the bathroom in my hospital room. I change into the clothes.

OUTIFT

- khaki knit cardigan
- WTF white crop top
- black flower flowy shorts
- black knee highs
- full black timberlands
-messy bun
- mascara

I come out of the bathroom and head strait for the door. All the boys follow behind me. Hayes comes up behind me and grabs my waist and spins me around. I'm surprised I'm not dizzy. He sets me down and now we're outside.

"So when we get home whatca wanna do?" Hayes asks smiling.

"Well it's almost 2:30 in the morning. So I don't know?" I say. I am fully awake so maybe something I'll do.

~home~

Once we get home I'm still fully awake.

"Hey wanna have a movie night?" I ask the boys.

"Sure!!" All the guys say.

We all run upstairs to grab pillows, blankets, sheets, really anything to make a fort out of. Once we make a huge fort in the living room we all climb in and start the movies.

Eating popcorn and in a huge fort with some of the best guys I know. This is what I want my life to be like.

...........

Hey people!!!! Hope everyone is glad that Sav is awake?!?! I have had really weird writers block this week so bear with me. Well keep up the comments I wanna know what y'all are thinking of my story!!! Stay strong my lovies and I'll talk to you later!!!!!

SAMANTHA 💋