GOING BACK

SAVANNAHS POV

Today is the last tour before we go back to LA. Our last stop is in Omaha, Nebraska. JJ and Gilinsky say that there will be two more people joining this last tour and will be coming to LA with us. I hope one of them at least is a girl. I'm excited to meet them.....but for now I gotta get ready for today's meet & greet!!!!!

It's kinda chilly here soooooo I'm gonna wear jeans and not shorts. Let's see what's in my now un neat, messy, trashy suitcase.....I can go on if wanted!!

After looking for a few minutes in that terrible mess that I still have to pack I have found an outfit that is OKAY!!!

OUTFIT
- white tank
- maroon ripped skinny jeans
- black doc martins
- army jacket
- maroon scarf
- diamond studs (earrings)
- and a few bracelets

Makeup time....cause I gotta look pretty for the fans!!!!! 😏😏😏😏

I did my makeup natural and I just curled my hair and left it down. Now lemme grab my phone......if I can find it?!?!? SHIT I lost my phone again!!!! Damn I'm always losing that tiny machine. I turn the room upside down and I turn around to see LOX standing there with a 5SOS phone case!!!!

"That's mine!!!!! I was looking for it everywhere!!?!?" I kinda scream of happiness and fear of losing it again.

"It's good...I found it in the bathroom." She said chuckling and I sighed in relief.

"Ready for our last show for a while?" She ask me.

"I mean I will really miss traveling and meeting fans, but I'm kinda happy we get a break. I wonder if Bart ever officially let me join MAGcon. Let's go down though." I say first kinda sad happy and then full on happy.

(Do you got that? Does it make sense?)

EVENT

SAVANNAHS POV

So we are getting ready for the show when JJ and Gilinsky come through the doors with two tall boys. Damn I thought another girl would join me and LOX cause I mean I love these boys to the death of me.....but there are too many rn if ya know what I mean.

Anyways they come over and I see their facial features and other features. I wonder how old they are?

(Can you guys guess who they are???)

"Guys these are our friends from Omaha...the place we lived for our lifetime. This is Sam Wilkinson and he is a rapper as well as Nate "Skate" Maloley who is also a rapper." Gilinsky speaks introducing everyone to everyone.

After everyone says "hi" and talks for a bit Bart comes in and says "showtime in 8 minutes!!"

We all get ready as in eat,drink, shake out all the jitters by running around....which is what Matt did. Then we got in our groups on who is going out on stage with who.

~later~

The event just ended and man that was one of our best shows. And Sam and "Skate" can rap like really good. They will go far. I also found out that the two of them will be staying with us when we go back to Cali where Carter and I live. I still don't know if LOX is joining us or not...gotta ask her tough.

I walk over to the table where LOX is and I ask her if she is coming back with us to stay with us.

"Not as soon as we leave, but in like 2 weeks I'll be staying with you guys!!" She says as Hayes comes and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Whatcha girls doing?!?!" He asks nudging his head into my shoulder.

"Talking and eating!" I say imitating him.

AFTER THE EVENT/TIME TO GO HOME

SAVANNAHS POV

I'm done packing my mess and I'm ready to head out the door. I'm looking lazy as crap, but I don't give one because I'm me! But I'm in sweatpants, vans, tank top, and a messy bun with only mascara on. I gather my suitcases and all of us head to the airport......what ride are we in for this time?!?! Just have to wait and see!!!

............

OMG IM BACK!!!! I feel sooo sooo soo soo bad for not uploading a chapter in like 2 months or something like that. I hope this chapter will entertain you enough to forgive me. I hate school, it's boring, too much homework, and almost all my teachers talk in a monotone?!? Can anyone relate?!? I like ending the chapters with a little cliffhanger now because I want you PEOPLES in the comments to write some ideas on what you think I would write or something that would happen!!! I hope you are reading this far, if you are I want you to comment this the same way I type/write this;
L💜ve teamcaleb!!! Hope people know what this is if not check my own insta not the one for this book!!! Stay strong my lovies and I'll see you later/which I hope is sooner than two months or so!!!!!!

✖️✖️SAMANTHA ✖️✖️