Getting Ready 4 the TCA's

SAVANNAH'S POV

Sooooo today is the Teen Choice Awards!! All of us got invited to go and some of us our nominated for an award!! I'm nominated for "BEST 6 SECOND DANCER" and "YOUTUBE GIRL STAR" I'm okay if I don't win, but just to be nominated is an honor!!

I already have had my outfit picked out for about a few weeks now and I'm really happy with it!! We don't have to be there until about 5:30pm (red carpet) and it's now 9 in the morning.

THE BOYS POV

TODAYS THE TCA'S!!! We are sooo excited for some of us (or themselves) to be nominated!! We are going to get Sav so she can make us breakfast!!!

SAVANNAH'S POV

I'm sitting in my room just on social media and I hear loud noises coming up the stairs and around my door. It must be the guys! I feel like scaring them today (just to be nice 😏)

I hide under my bed and I'm gonna grab someone's leg when they get close enough!!!

"SAV WAKE UP!! LETS HAVE BREAKFAS..." The boys start to yell but then realize I'm not in my bed.

"Spilt up! Let's find her!" Carter says going into my closet with some of the other boys.

I see 2 feet close to my bed so here's my shot! I reach for the legs/ankles and I pull them (so they kinda fall)!!

I come out and see that all the boys besides Sam (his legs were the ones she pulled) were by the door huddled together scared!!

"Gosh the things I do to you guys to keep out alive!" I say smiling and walking out like nothing happened!

~after cooking & eating breakfast~

SAMS POV

I'm gonna get Sav back for doing that!! In a funny way not harmful (NEVER). I decide to scare her while she is doing dishes. She's near the sink cleaning the dishes so she's not facing me. I walk slowly without making noise and squeeze her shoulders. She doesn't do anything but.....

Say, "Hey Sam! Trying to scare me? Payback?" Smirking.

"Why didn't you get scared?" I say sitting down just looking at her confused!

Did she know I was gonna have "revenge" and was gonna be ready 24/7 or was I not quiet enough?!?!

"She doesn't get scared easily!" Carter says laughing and walking over to his little sister.

"Its true! The last time we went to a haunted house I didn't jump or scream at all. I only cursed at the people!" She said putting the last dish away and heading into the living room with the rest of the boys!

Jeez I'm gonna get her maybe another time. 😌

SAVANNAH'S POV

It's now 11:30 after getting breakfast for everybody and watching some tv. I think I'm gonna vlog my day today. I try and find my vlog camera and when I do I start recording.

"Hey guys! So if you didn't know today is the Teen Choice Awards. The guys and I are going, some of us are nominated for awards and some were just invited. I'm gonna vlog me getting ready and I'm gonna film at the TCA's!! You guys get a lil sneak peek of today's award show!! Also before I close the camera I wanna say thank you guys for the love and support for me being nominated for 2 awards and thank you if you voted for me or at all. And if I don't win I'm just thankful I was nominated and have amazing supporters like you guys!! Also a video on my main channel will be going up on Thursday!" I says smiling and waving to the camera!!

(Today is Tuesday. She will upload the video tomorrow.)

I realize it's 12:05pm and I debate whether I should take a shower and start to get ready or not?!?

I should cause I have to do even more today so might as well get started! I get more comfy clothes to change in after my shower instead of my dress and I hop in the shower and get all squeaky clean 😋.

(I'll stop!! 😝)

Once I'm done with showering and stuff I get dressed in my comfy clothes and throw my hair in a towel to let it dry. My nails I got done they are matte black and on the index finger it has little jewels around the bottom.

I take my vlog camera back out and start recording again!

(You will prob hear this line a lot)

"Hey so, I finished taking a shower and now I'm probably gonna start my makeup cause I gotta have that glow for tonight!" 😝

So I start my makeup while still filming and when I edit it, it will go by faster.

MAKEUP

~ foundation
~ concealer
~ bronzer
~ highlighter
~ eyeshadow (silvery and brown)
~ liquid eyeliner (winged)
~ bright pink matte lip gloss

I finish my makeup and I unwrap my hair from the towel and get to work on that nest!

I blow dry just my scalp and my ends cause those are a little damp. Then I curl my hair to perfection.

(I'm letting you choose what type of curls she has, meaning you can imagine her with your liking of curls!)

I really like my makeup and hair. I set my makeup with a setting spray from Urban Decay and I set my hair with some hairspray from Suave.

I take one final look at my hair and makeup to make sure everything is looking good 💯

I take a look at my outfit that's been hanging in my closet for about a week and a half and I smile.

4:45pm

So I decide to get into my outfit cause it will take us a certain amount of time to get to the TCA's.

I get into my dress and zip it up somehow only taking 5 minutes!! I lace up my high heeled black boots and I place my flower crown on my head adding the bracelet Carter got me and I think I'm done!! FINALLY!!!

............

SO yes this is only part one of two! I promise I will update you guys on part two as soon as possible. Holidays have been hectic so I'm sorry for not giving you guys a chapter/update in forever. But I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. Also HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

I hope it's New Years when your reading this, cause then it would be awkward! If not sorry😊

I'm already working in part two so yeah!! Also tell me when do you guys go back to school if your in school. I'm on Winter Break and I go back January 4th! UGHH I DONT WANNA GO BACK!! But the day after #teenwolftuesday will be here!! So I'm happy for Season 5b!! Stay strong my lovies and I'll talk to you later!!!

✖️SAMANTHA✖️