4th of July

NASHS POV (surprise)

We're having a party for the 4th of July. I'm bringing Baylie my new girlfriend. She's pretty chill so I'm gonna introduce her to the MAGcon fam. She's about 5"6' she has green-blue eyes and she has brownish hair. She likes to paint and draw. I've known her for a while. We met at an art museum.

I can't wait for everyone to meet her. Everyone seems to like Matts girlfriend, Jack Gs girlfriend, and Taylor's girlfriend. So hopefully they'll welcome Baylie.

SAVANNAHS POV

It's the 4th of July!!! I have my outfit on and I'm ready to get our party ready. Nash told us last night that he was bringing a close someone over. So I'm thinking its a girl. I finish my mascara and I hear a knock at my door. I close my mascara then run to my bedroom door.

I see its Hayes and Matt.

"Hey boys!! Happy 4th" I say while I open the door wider to let them in.

"Thanks same to you." They both say.

We all sit on the bed for a minute in silence.

"Okay, I don't like this silence. What's up!?!?" I say.

"Well we need some help downstairs with the party. And we want your help as well as the girls." Hayes says.

"Yeah, sure I'll call Sam and Ray to come over early and help with set up. And tell Taylor and JG to call their girlies to help. Cause we need it I guess." I say to them while they get up to leave my room.

I call Sam and Ray and they both say they can come to the house in about 5-10 minutes. I hang up and head downstairs. I see streamers hanging upside down balloons not blown up. Okay this party needs really big help. As soon as I get the ladder I hear the door open. I see all the girls come in at the same time.

"Finally you guys are here. These boys don't know how to host/throw a 4th of July party." I say.

"I'll help with streamers and balloons!" Ray says.

"I'll help with anything!" Sam says.

"I'll help Ray!" Brie says.

"Okay. Then the rest of you help me with everything else." I say.

All of us get to work while the boys went out to lunch. Thanks for all the help guys!!

(Note sarcasm)

It's finally 2:30pm and the house is ready to have a party!!! All us girls plop onto the couches and take a rest.

We hear all the boys laughing and talking to one another while coming through the door into the house. They see us all lying on the couches like we just died and start to worry on what happened.

"Woah!! What happened?!?!" Carter and Matt ask.

"Well we did the work you guys were suppose to do to help with the party. Yet all of you went out to lunch and we were the ones that did all your work!!" I kinda scream/yell not meaning to.

"Okay calm down. We will help with anything with the party now, when it starts, and after. Don't worry." Hayes says while he sits down and pulls me onto his lap.

"Okay fine, but if you guys don't help then something is coming your way." Sam says kinda glaring at all the boys.

All us girls laugh while the boys kinda scoot away from her.

~party started~

There is more people then all of us girls thought. I see Nash come in with a girl, so I go over to him.

"Hey Nash. And a girl." I say laughing.

They both laugh and say "hey".

" Sav this is Baylie. She's my girlfriend!" Nash says kissing her cheek.

She blushes at his touch. Awwww how cute.

"Hey I'm Savannah, but you can call me Sav. Welcome to the party!!" I say to her.

"Hey, I'll be right back. Okay?" Nash says to Baylie.

"K!" Then he walks away.

"I know exactly no one here. So can you help me out a bit?!" She speaks kinda nervously.

"Yeah, no problem. I'm don't have a clue to who half of these people are so bare with me." I say kinda chuckling.

She follows me to the kitchen where I see JG, Matt, and Carter. I go over to them to say hello to Baylie.

"Hey boys!!" I scream scaring them, with a small chuckle from Baylie.

"God, Sav don't do that!! And who is this?!?" Carter says then wiggles his eyebrows to Baylie.

"First off she's taken by Nash second of all her names Baylie!" I smile and say.

She smiles and waves.

"So Nash finally got himself a girl." JG says with all of us laughing.

"Okay well we'll see you guys later!!!" I say and grab her hand to talk to Aaron Shawn, Hayes.

"Hey boys!!!" I say smiling. All of them smile, and Hayes kisses my cheek.

"Okay. So Baylie meet Hayes, Shawn, and Aaron. And Hayes, Shawn, and Aaron meet Baylie!" I try and say
slowly for all of them to process.

"Hey I'm Aaron!"

"I'm Shawn!!"

"And I'm Hayes!!" They all say smiling and waving.

"Well I'm Baylie and I'm Nash's girlfriend!!" Baylie says smiling.

Once I finish introducing Baylie to everyone I know. She goes back to Nash. I try and find Hayes cause it's only been about 30 minutes. I've asked almost everyone here. I go up to the bathroom and see something I never ever wanna see in my life. Hayes kissing another girl against the sink.

I slam the door shut and run downstairs trying to hold in my tears. I open the door and climb the tree near the deck. I start to sob and sob until I can't cry anymore. I see Carter and Matt climbing the tree I'm in. I don't bother doing anything so I just sit there.

"Sis what happened?!?" Carter says sliding onto my branch. Matt follows his actions just on the other side.

They both hold me while I sob. No one speaks a word all you hear is people talking below and my sobbing.

"Okay. Not to be a bad friend. But what happened Sav?" Matt asks with sadness.

"Okay. So I was looking for Hayes for like 30 minutes and I go upstairs to find him. Then I open the bathroom door and see him kissing a girl." I say then start to cry again.

"Oh Sav!!!" Matt and Carter say while hugging me again.

"Well me and Matt will break his face." Carter says laughing.

"Thanks guys it means a lot but I'm gonna stay up here for a while. You guys enjoy." I smile wiping my tears.

"You sure?"Matt says.

"Yeah I'm sure. Go have fun it's the 4th of July." I speak.

They say okay and climb down the tree. I find a somewhat comfy position and kinda lay down. I just stare at the sky and think about unimportant things. I keep bringing back the one question.

Why did Hayes cheat on me? And with that girl I have no clue of.

...........

So new people!!! What happened to Sayes?!?!? I know I'm a day late but I've had a big writers block and I finally Started writing this Saturday night into Sunday morning. I hope you forgive me and welcome Baylie also known as Craymonkey !!! I promise you guys there will be an update on Wednesday. Stay strong my lovies and I'll talk to you later!!!

✖️SAMANTHA✖️