DATE #2

Week after the TCA's

SAVANNAHS POV

I still can't believe that I won Best Six Second Dancer. All the guys are proud of one another and they are also proud of me. I just have to find a place to put this, my room? the living room? one of the hallways in the house?

 I just have to find a place to put this, my room? the living room? one of the hallways in the house?

  I don't know I'll ask Carter and the guys.  Right now I'm editing my TCA vlog for my vlog channel. A lot of my supporters on YouTube are asking why I changed my YouTube channel names and I think my next video will be Carter and I talking about what happened. But I uploaded my video and tweeted about it.

@SavannahReynolds2000: Hey guys so just uploaded a new vlog on the vlog channel!! Check it out babes😘

I'm sitting in my room working on a cover called Best Mistake by Ariana Grande, but I have no one to do Big Sean's part. Maybe one of the guys like, JJ or Skate or Sammy would rap his part. As I go to open my door to head downstairs, Hayes looked like he was about to knock.

We both laugh. He leans on the side of the door frame, yet he falls and makes a really big racket! Most of the guys hear it since my door is close to the stairs and they all ran upstairs. Once they saw both of us on the floor dying of laughter Matt finally asked what happened.

I got my breathing back to normal and told them the story about me opening the door and Hayes falling like a big whale! And they laugh at him too😂😂! He pouts crosses his arms like he's a little baby.

"AW. His little Hayes sad?" I say in a baby voice opening my arms like a hug.

He nods and he wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up!

"Little Hayes isn't so little anymore!!" Aaron says as everyone laughs.

*******************

HAYES POV

I went up to Sav's room this morning to see if she wanted to go on another date tonight? There's a new movie coming out and I heard she wants to see it. Me being Hayes I try and be smooth and end up failing terribly.

All of us are downstairs and just watching TV. Sav is cuddled into me and laying on my chest.

"Sav?" I say to her a little above a whisper hoping to not disturb the guys.

"Yeah?" She says looking up at me.

"Wanna go on a date tonight? The movie you wanted to see that just came out is playing tonight." I say asking her the question that always gets me nervous even though we've been dating.

"Yes! Of course I wanna go. Do you know what time?" She says smiling like a little girl that just got a bag full of candy!

"No, but I know its tonight a little earlier than 9:00pm." Trying to sound like I actually know what time it is.