LOX & Sav Day pt. 2?!?!

A/N Here is part 2 of LAXS day....their ship name....hope you enjoy this second part of their day/night. And stay tuned for future chapters. Also comment other ship names for LOX and Sav!!! Thnx

------------------------

LOXS POV

On our way back to the hotel we hit up the Taco Bell, Walmart, Target, and of course we found a Starbucks near by. Now we have just parked and are in the lobby waiting for the elevator. Elevators could be any faster than stairs, but no they make you stand there for like 10 minutes. #thestruggleisreal

(That's Mahogany for ya everyone)

SAVANNAHS POV

We finally get in the elevator and up to our room and put down all the stuff on our beds and table area thing near the small kitchen we have. LOX and I dig through all our bags to find where our sweatshirts from Victoria Secret are.

Once we find them we change into them, take off the makeup we have, grab the movies and snacks out of the bag. While LOX makes the popcorn I find some of the movies we wanted to watch first and I sort those out into 1st , 2nd , 3rd , like that. I grab my glasses and we start our little movie night.

~later that night~

LOXS POV

We are on our 4th bowl of popcorn and our 8th movie. I start to hear something coming from the other side of the wall. I look at Sav and she kinda noticed it to. Right next to our room is Cam and Nash's room. What could they be doing at 1:30 in the morning,

We a lot coming from the noises we hear. It sounds like all the boys screaming "die die die" and "ugjhhhhh"

What are they doing......???????

SAVANNAHS POV

While we watch our movie, both me and LOX hear screaming and noises coming from Cam and Nash's room. All the boys must be in their room coming from the yelling and screaming.

"I can't take this anymore, I'm going next door and telling them to shut the hell up." I say getting out from under my covers and getting up as LOX laughs but follows my actions.

We both start hitting the door really loud enough for at least one of the boys to hear. We hear the door unlock and open to find Matt at the door with a game controller in his hand, as well as the other 9 boys.

"Well hellllooooo lady's. What may we help you with." He speaks smiling while letting us in.

"Well we were watching our movies in peace, then we hear yelling and screaming coming from this room. And we wanted a peaceful and calm day without any disturbances. But apparently we can't have that." I say kinda mad, but not yelling quite yet.

"Well sorry we were playing video games and I guess we got a little loud." Shawn and Aaron say something similar to.

"Okay well maybe dial down your guys noise makers." LOX says as we both exit the room and head back into ours to continue our great movie night.

LOXS POV

After that little interruption from the boys we continued to watch our movies. I really liked this day with Sav. She really isn't the person everyone thinks she is. I can't wait until we all tell her the good news.

~3:00am~

It starts to poor down rain in Cali. Which isn't very likely since it's known for being nice and sunny all the time. But it is early morning/really late night. You decide. Let's hope the power doesn't go out.