"The Future"

SAVANNAHS POV
Ten years later:

I'm now 24! And can I just say WOW!!! I guess you could call me lucky. I mean headlining my own tours when I was like 18. And now married to Hayes. I loved our wedding and everyone was there. We got married at 21. So we've been married for 3 years. Hayes and I still live in Cali. Hayes is a part time football coach and still does vine.....sometimes. After I turned 22 I became a dance teacher at our local dance studio. Everyone still keeps in touch and we are all seeing each other next week. Man I'm living the live. A great husband, an amazing house, good friends, an amazing job I love, and so much more. What more could I ask for?!?

I woke up and saw the love of my life laying right next to me with his arms around my waist. I slowly slip out of his grip and walk downstairs. I start to cook the bacon when I see Hayes leaning on the kitchen door thingy.

(Do you know what I mean?! What do you mean when you nod your head yes...okay I'm done lol)

"Smells really good." He says staying in his position and not moving.

"Good, because I sometimes can't cook." I say.

He laughs and says "Well I've seen you cook before sooo.....I'm not worried he says getting out plates and kissing my forehead.

~eating~

Before we sit down we hear the door open and see all the guys and LOX come in.

Okay...don't bother knocking guys....

"Hey guys what are you doing here?!" Hayes says as he gets back up for the syrup.

"We came here for breakfast...DUHHHH!!" Nash says.

"Yeah...did you make muffins? Yours are the best Sav." Shawn says.

"No but I can make some real quick for you." I say laughing, kinda expecting that from Shawn.

"REALLY.....OKAY I'LL WAIT!!!" Shawn says as he sits down on one of the bar stools an watches me cook.

LOX helps me make the muffins and everyone starts to eat while I cook...again.

"So what's new girly?!" I say to LOX.

"Well I may or may not have someone new?!?" She says smiling.

"Ohhhhh....WHO IS HE?!?!!" I scream and scare everyone else.

"His name is....." She says and then someone turns on the blender so I can't hear whoever she's talking about. DAMN IT!!!!

The blender stops and she walks away with a smile. I look around and see that Shawn turned on the blender cause he wanted to taste bacon and eggs mixed and blended..silly!!!!!

(He still loves muffins!!!)

You feel shaking like an earthquake is happening. Hayes is calling your name......YOU WAKE UP!!!!

"Oh my god.....what time is it?" I ask wondering cause it's still dark outside.

"It's only midnight. What were you dreaming about?" Hayes asks me.

I've just asked myself that and I don't really know. But it was something about the future.

"I think it was about my future?!?" I say as more of a question then a statement.

"Oh ok. It's just cause you were mumbling LOXS name and she called me over to your room to check on you." He said smiling.

"Oh thanks LOX" cause I noticed she was standing near the edge of the bed.

"No problem girly!!" She said and jumped on my bed laying next to me.

"Okay, I'll be back later Nash texted me saying he wants me over in his room. Goodnight!" He said and walked out like a puff of smoke not before kissing my cheek.

"Sooooo tell me allllllll about our future!!!!!" LOX said in a weird different voice..,.kinda Russian.

We both laugh for a minute on how stupid she sounded....even though she one of my many queens. (I had to put that)

"I'll save that for another night in another time!!" I said and went back to sleep.

...............

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA I finished a chapter. I wrote half of this at home and the rest at math class. Shoutout to my math teacher!!!! But I hope this chapter/update was interesting and stuff like that. But I'm starting to think if I should make a sequel to this book, I mean I'm gonna end this book first then make a sequel....maybe!!! Lemme know in the comments if you want a future SAYES sequel!!! Until then stay strong my lovies and I'll talk to you later!!!!!!

✖️SAMANTHA✖️