FRIENDS OR MORE?!?

SAVANNAHS POV

I wake up in my hotel room, with LOX in the other bed and a whole bunch of candy wrappers and pizza boxes. Well I guess we had another movie night and we fell asleep....like usually! I remember that we have MAGcon today. I check my phone to see what time it is, it's 9:30am. Okay I have enough time to get ready. I walk and get some clothes and go into the bathroom to take a shower. I wash my body, hair and shave. Then I'm done.

~10:00am~
HAYES POV

I'm eating breakfast downstairs in the lobby area thing. Then I see Sav come into the room. She must of already gotten ready, cause she's already dressed. She goes to the buffet and grabs a plate. I want her to sit with me, so we can become friends again.
So once she's done getting her food I wave my hand so she can come sit with me. She sits and we start to talk.

SAVANNAHS POV

I sit with Hayes since he wanted me to sit with him. Yes, I still like Hayes even though he cheated on me with his ex and is still with his ex. We start to talk and catch up on each other's life.

"Wait, what time does MAGcon start?" I ask him, cause I only took a shower and put clothes on. I still need to get ready.

"Ummmmm, I think at 2:30pm" he says while pulling out his phone and checking.

"Okay good cause I still need to get ready. Do my makeup, my hair, and I need to wake LOX up." I say making a list and making it stick in my head.

"I need to get ready too, cause I'm still in my pajamas!" Hayes says with a chuckle. I look and he's right, I laugh and we both head upstairs.

~MAGcon~

CAMERONS POV

We are at MAGcon and I look out in the crowd and see the girl I met at the pool. It's Kat. She's here!!! YESS I get to see her again. We all laugh and goof on stage while LOX and Sav play some songs.

SAVANNAHS POV

I go backstage to get a bottle of water. And I see Hayes come backstage too. He gets a cookie and eats it quicker than a cheetah running through the jungle. Then he grabs me like he used to always pick me up when we dated. (Over the shoulder)

I'm surprised at first, but I hear him laughing at how shocked I am so I start laughing. He takes me out to the stage and every one starts screaming and chanting either "OTP" or "SAYES"

Yes, I'll admit it, I miss this soo much. I want SAYES again. He finally puts me down and he starts laughing and running. Now he wants to play.....oh well we can play this game.

HAYES POV

When I took Sav over my shoulders and out on the stage it felt amazing. I broke up with Maddison before today's MAGcon. I'm hoping to get back together with Sav. We are all walking off stage cause MAGcon ended about an hour ago. As we all walk back.....I get hit in the face with a chocolate cream pie. I hear a whole bunch of laughter and I know it's from the guys, but I hear a teenage girls laughter that doesn't sound like LOXs. I wipe the pie out of my eyes and see Sav holding the tray that use to have chocolate cream pie. She sticks her tongue out at me an started running. I run after her with pie still all over my face. I run out on the stage following her and damn she's a fast runner, but I catch up to her and grab her from behind the waist. She starts laughing cause I'm spinning her, all the pie on my face is flying around the venue. After our little game we head back where everyone is and we all head upstairs.

SAVANNAHS POV

If Hayes is still with Maddison I'm really gonna be pissed because he hung out with me and we had a relationship kinda thing today. I'm now in my room alone because LOX went out to the park with some of the boys. I'm editing a video of all my vlogging I've done so far in MAGcon. While editing I hear a knock on my door. I get up from my laptop and I look through the peep hole and see Hayes. I let him in and he smiles.

"May I ask you why you're smiling?" I comment after I open the door.

"Because, I like to see a girl with no makeup." He smiles walking in.

"Oh yeah a girl in sweatpants a white tee shirt and no makeup with glasses is attracting. Cause I've heard that before." I chuckle sitting on the bed.

"Whatcha doing?" He says sitting on my bed looking at my laptop.

"Just editing my vlogging that I've been doing." I say following Hayes' action and sitting in front of my laptop criss cross applesauce.

"Not that I don't like your company, but why did you come to my room?" I say not taking my eyes off the laptop.

"Cause everyone is gone and I'm really bored sooooooooo......" He said scooting closer to me smiling.

"Yes?" I finally look up from my laptop and I see my face is two centimeters away from Hayes'.

"Are you still taken?" I say not moving anything in my body except my eyes.

"Nope. I'm single." He smiled.

"Good!" I say and with that I grabbed his face and kissed him.

............

WOW there Sav!!!! Will Sayes bloom their love again or will it fall apart again. You'll have to find out in Saturday's chapter!!! Lately I've been really obsessed with Mikey Murphy. If you want me to make Mikey imagines or a story comment. But for now stay strong my lovies and I'll talk to you later!!!!!

✖️SAMANTHA✖️