FIRST DATES

SAVANNAHS POV

~a few days after the beach~

"Should I start a YouTube channel? Or nah!!!" I ask all the boys during breakfast. Surprisingly we were all awake by 11:30am.

"Yeah you'd be awesome on YouTube, maybe become famous!?!" Hayes says

"Yeah..." All the guys said agreeing with Hayes.

"I'm gonna go to my room and get changed." I say while walking upstairs. Once I get upstairs I get out my camera and tripod and lights and film. I know I asked if I should start a YouTube channel, but I've already had a YouTube channel and have the name SAVTHOMPSON2000 (not real, I think?) but I'll change it to SAVREYNOLDS2000 (again not real, thinking). I change my shirt, but stay in my shorts for sleeping. and start filming a video.

VIDEO

Sav: hey guys, so I'm gonna be doing a q&a from Twitter. I asked you guys with the hashtag #q&awithSAV. And I got many questions, so I'm here to answer them today.

Q1: are you a single pringle or taken bacon?!
Sav: I'm a single pringle!!! Loner for life.
Q2: Are you an only child or do you have siblings?!
Sav: I have an older brother by the name of Carter Reynolds. Lots of explaining but I'll make a video explaining it.
Q3: Would you date any of the MAGcon guys?!? They are soo hot!!!
Sav: Ummmmmm maybe but they'd have to be my age or close!! 😏😉

~ after filming, editing, and uploading~

HAYES POV

"Carter can I talk to you privately?" I ask him.

"Yeah, sure little dude." Saying back as we walk up to his room.

"Can I ask your little sister on a date tonight?" I ask really nervous. Scared of what he will say.

"Dude.... Finally, I've been waiting for this to happen, of course you can!!" He says exictedly. I'm sooo happy I can ask Sav on a date.

"Thnx dude means a lot. Also wanna help me plan?" I ask him walking downstairs with him.

"Yeah,sure. Wanna the guys to help?" He asked me.

"Sure, but I'm trusting you and the guys to not goof around and actually help me plan this date I want it to be special." I say serious.

SAVANNAHS POV

I'm in a pair of sweats just dancing around in my room to Tove Lo songs. I stop my music cause I hear a knock on the door. I open the door to see Hayes.

"Hey, whatca need?" I ask curiously.

"I've come here to ask a certain someone on a date tonight?" He asks confidently. OMG ITS HAPPENING!!! EPPPPP! Stay calm Sav.

"Well depends on the person your asking?" I ask like I don't know who he's asking. Playing dumb!! Lol.

"Well I'll describe her, she's tall,pretty, is a good friend of mine, has turquoise tips in her hair, and oh look she's in front of me." He says describing me.

"Yes...." I say.

"Yes... To what?" He asks. Playing dumb okay.

"Yes, I will go on a date with you tonight." I say smiling. He leans on the edge of the door like he's cool.

"Hoping that was the answer." He says.

"Okay, but one question... Casual or fancy?" I ask trying to be prepared for this date. 😏

"Casual. And be ready by 7:00pm" Hayes says very posh.

"Okie dokey... See you at 7:00pm!!" I say smiling as I close my door. YESS!!!! I got a date with HAYES GRIER!!! I have to text the girls!!!!