Lazy night with one of the guys

HAYES POV

"Hey I'm gonna be upstairs and take a nap." I say to the guys while we're in the kitchen
"Okay." They all mumble shoving food in their mouths.
As I head upstairs I hear from Sav's room an angelic voice with a piano. I quietly open her door slowly to see Sav singing while playing the piano. She's amazing that's all I can say!!

SAVANNAH'S POV

"I am a lost boy from never land , usually hanging out with Peter Pan, and when we're bored we play in the woods, always on the run from Captain Hook...." I sing while playing the piano. I love that song by Ruth B. Once I'm done I put my piano/keyboard away on my stand. I turn around and see Hayes standing at my door.
"God you scared me, were you listening to me play?!" I ask while a little smirk appears on his face.
"Maybe..... But you're amazing!!" He says.
"Thanks. But I don't tell anyone I sing or play the piano." I say
"Oh why not?" He says as he sits on my bed.
I follow his actions and say "Just cause..."
"Wanna watch a movie?" I speak after a little silence.
"Yeah why not." He says. I put in the DVD for 22 Jump Street. We lay on my bed not to close but not to far. I think I'm my head me and Hayes will be good friends. I think he's kinda cute but he would never go for me the rebel.

It's midnight and were still in my room watching movies. By the time we were on our 5th movie his arm was around my waist and I was cuddled into his chest. My eyes started getting heavy and before you could say "shampow" I was asleep.

HAYES POV

We were on our 5th movie and I feel Sav breathing slow down, so I know she's asleep. So I turn off her flat screen tv and lay with her. We end up both falling asleep in her room that night. Let me tell you I'm gonna have the best sleep.

CARTERS POV

I look at the clock and see its midnight.
"Guys it midnight we should head up to the room." I say to the guys

"Yeah we should." Matt says as he yawns.

We head upstairs and I stop at Sav's room to say goodnight even though she's probably already asleep. We get to her room and all of us guys go in to see Hayes and Sav sleeping in her room with his arm wrapped around her and she is cuddled into his chest.

"They just met today, what happened?" Cam and Nash say as the rest of the guys pull out their phone to take pics of the little couple.

"They should date." Shawn says as he takes his picture.

"Yeah" say all the guys, as they agree.

"I know I should be very protective, but I agree with you guys they'd be a pretty cute couple." I say surprising all the guys and myself.

We walk out of the room to my room to go to sleep. We get there and all of us jump on the bed, couch, or floor to sleep.
"Night guys!!" I say to them.
"Night" they all mumble.

Soo will Hayes and Sav become a thing??? You'll have to find out in my next chapters. Hope anyone reading this is liking my fanfic so far... I've finally made a schedule on when I'm gonna update sooo YAY.!!!! See you till next time. Stay strong my lovies!!!