LOX & SAV Day pt. 1?!?!

A/N I'm really sorry for not updating for so long but here is a hopefully long chapter that will satisfy all you lovies reading. So without further ado continue reading!!!

LOXS POV

I really wanna have a girls day with Sav. So we can bond more and stuff like that. I think we could go to the beach and hang around there. We are in Cali now in long beach for another tour date. So I figure the two of us could to the beach.

SAVANNAHS POV

I wake up around 11:15am. And I notice LOX on her phone just laying in the hotel room bed.

"Morning Sav!" LOX says cheerfully.

"Morning!" I say while stretching and groaning.

(Admit it everyone does it👌🏽)

"Wanna hang out today. Like just the two of us?!" LOX asks.

I've always wanted a day just the two of us without any interruptions from the boys or anyone. So of course I'm gonna say yes.

"Yes, of course!! Where are we gonna go though." I ask as I kinda sit/lay in bed.

"Well I was thinking we could go to the mall first, then head to the beach, then have a movie night back here." She says turning off her phone waiting for my answer.

"That sounds awesome!! What time should we leave?" I answer with another question. I mean she has a this planned, I'll need some answers.

"Maybe about 1:30pm? I mean we both need to get ready and eat." She says looking at the time.

"Yeah, wanna get breakfast?" I say as I get up from the bed and walk to my suitcase to find a pair of spandex shorts.

"Yeah let's go." LOX says, then we head down.

~after breakfast~

LOXS POV

I pick out a white Calvin Klein bra thing and a pair of distressed high waisted light washed shorts and black and white striped flip flops. Sav let me get ready first, so I take a shower, do a light makeup look, get dressed and put my hair in a ponytail. Now I'm ready!!

SAVANNAHS POV

I let LOX get ready first so she is in the bathroom performing for Broadway.
(As in singing in the shower!!!)

I go to my suit case and I find a black Calvin Klein bra thingy do hickey, a pair of light washed ripped shorts, and black and white striped flip flops.

LOX comes out of the bathroom with the same exact outfit just a white bra thing.

"Well I'm not changing my outfit. So I guess we are gonna be twinning!!" I say walking into the bathroom as she laughs and lays on her bed again.

I take a quick shower without washing my hair, since I took one last night. I put on light makeup including

Mascara
Eyeliner
Bb cream
Colored lip balm

I curl the ends of my hair and put my hair into a messy bun type thing and loosen it so it looks more messed up. Then I walk out of the bathroom.

"Ready?" LOX asks me.

"Yeah I just need my wallet and a cardigan." I say as I walk to my suitcase to find a cream colored knit cardigan. I throw that on and roll the sleeves up to my elbows, then grab my phone and wallet. Then we head out.

We walk into the elevator to find all the boys crammed into one elevator. Surprised it hasn't broken down yet.

"Where are you two going looking like twins?!" Cam asks both LOX and I in a girly voice.

"Well are having a bonding day!" LOX and I say in unison then laugh.

"Okay we'll have fun and don't get in any trouble!" Carter says more to me then LOX.

"I'll be fine. But bye boys!!" I say as we walk out of the lobby into the nice heat and warmth of the Cali summer sun.

"Where to first my twinny?" I say looking at LOX laughing.

"Well, let's hit the beach and just walk around." She says as we start to walk.

~beach~

LOXS POV

We get to the beach and we see the beautiful waves hit the nice sand.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Sav says smiling and looking towards the ocean.

"Yup. You could say that again."

We walk on the boardwalk and in the sand just enough to get our feet damp from the ocean water. Then we start to head to the mall to start our shopping!!!!

I guess you could say I like my malls!!!

SAVANNAHS POV

So far our LOX and Sav day has been awesome. Nice funny talks and walks on the beach and Boardwalk. Now shopping at the mall. Then we hit hotel hard with a movie night!! I wish I had a older sister to do this with. But I wouldn't change doing this with LOX for the world. She is basically the sister I've never had, but so freaking badly wanted.

We head to Aeropostale, Hollister, American Eagle Outfitters, TopShop, American Apparel, Victoria Secret, and so many others that I can't think of.

(Not really my hand was cramping and I had a brain fart on shopping stores lol)

We are in the Victoria Secret section PINK and I notice a blue and pink sweater night shirt/dress thing. I show LOX and she grabs the pink one and I grab the blue one. Guess what we are wearing tonight again to match!!! If you guessed these shirts then you my human are correct.

~eating time~

We stop at Taco Bell to eat and grab something on the go. We eat in the car then drive to the nearest Walmart and Target. We get all the foods and sweets and drinks we want for tonight then we start to head back to the hotel to find a Starbucks close by. So of course we have to get something. We hit the drive thru then go back to the hotel to get ready for our movie night. Let's get this night party to ourselves started!!!!

.............

SOOOOOO I'm sooooooooo sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with school shopping and family things and important trips. But I'm back and this is only part one of LOXs and Savs day together. So now they are in Cali and not Vegas.

• Is tour gonna end soon or not?

• Will the boys interrupt the girls movie night?

• Where did Maddison really go?

Comment what you guys think and I might use some of your little ideas for future chapters!! Also comment some of your guys favorite stores to shop at?!?! But for now stay strong my lovies and I'll talk to you later!!!!!

✖️SAMANTHA✖️