Betrayals and Jack

ANTONIO'S POV

"You stupid asshole! How could you do this to me you pig!?" Tears spilled dangerously from Lena's face. She just stood there staring at me waiting for an answer to what I thought was a rhetorical question. I couldn't give her one.

*5 minutes earlier*

"Lena...sit down...I have something to tell you...and I'm so sorry it ever happened."

She looked at me with those big brown eyes nervously waiting to hear what I had to say. I doubt she was more nervous than me though.

I started to pace the room trying to figure out how to tell her what I did. Evidently she could see the agony on my face and in an effort to calm my nose she walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Antonio, I'm sure whatever it is, we can work through it, I mean you're not a serial killer right?" she joked.

"No."

"Well then I can get over anything else you have to say."

Clearly she wasn't being truthful in that statement based on her reaction to what I said next.

"I...um...you remember when you stayed home from school for those two months past?...well I was missing you so much and I didn't know what to do. So many conflicting feelings about what was really happening to you and between us. I got so angry at myself for not coming to see you and I wanted to clear my head...so I went to the bar...and I got really drunk and...I...sleptwiththisgirlImetatthebar."

Saying that Lena was shocked would be the understatement of the century.

"It was a drunken mistake Lena and I hated myself so much because of it...I still hate myself because I love you so much Lena I never want to hurt you but I just couldn't live with myself if I didn't tell you."

I took a step closer to her and that probably took her out of her daze. She looked at me with so much venom in her eyes that I was truly scared of her at the moment.

I reached out my hands to touch her shoulder but her reflexes quickly activated pushing my hand away and slapping me squarely across my left cheek with her other hand.

I deserved that and much more. But she just stood there staring at me.

"Lena please say something."

"You stupid asshole! How could you do this to me you pig!?" Tears spilled dangerously from Lena's face. She just stood there staring at me waiting for an answer to what I thought was a rhetorical question. I couldn't give her one.

When I didn't answer her she ran out of the room leaving me there.

LENA'S POV

My heart was pounding at a dangerous accelerated rate. I couldn't breathe, I needed air so I bolted for the back door running past Vanna and Liam on my way there.

What was happening? Is this how heartbreak felt? I slid to the ground hyperventilating. I needed to catch myself before I slipped into another blackout episode.

I steadied my breathing and just lay on the ground bawling my eyes out while images of Antonio sleeping with some bar whore flooded my mind. I couldn't take this pain my heart felt like it would explode. This was only the third day...how was I to survive four more days under the same roof as Antonio?

"Lena, thank God, there you are."

My head shot up as Vanna and Liam burst through the door with frantic looks on their faces. They knelt down beside me enveloping me in their arms without saying a word.

But I couldn't keep quiet and I told them exactly what Antonio had just told me.

When I finished talking they looked at each other with knowing expressions.

"Did...did you guys already know about this?" I asked feeling my heart ache start to rise again.

They nodded, their heads facing the ground.

"He was feeling so guilty that he told us what happened. At first we weren't speaking to him but then he explained that he was drunk and that it was a mistake he wished never happened and he told us how much he loves you...Lena we believe him and it took some time but we forgave him and we know you probably hate us right now but in time you will forgive him too because guess what, you love him too sweety. I mean he is so sorry that he has sworn off alcohol for good because he never wants to be capable of betraying you like that again" Savanna tried to explain why they betrayed me but I wasn't having any of it.

I forced myself out of their grip and fled down the stairs and out the door to God knows where. I felt like my heart was about to give out and not from the cancer. So much betrayal from the ones I considered closer than a brother.

How could they possibly think I would get over what they had all done to me, especially Antonio.

******************************************************************************************************

I walked the beach and found a shady spot where I could sit and gather all the information I was just thrown.

Not more than five minutes into my information gathering, a shadow appeared behind me.

"If you are Savanna, Liam or especially Antonio, then go away now." I spoke to the person behind me.

"Great, so that means that this spot next to you is mine."

I looked at the boy that sat down next to me with questioning eyes.

"You have nice eyes...um..."

"Helena, my name is Helena."

"You have nice eyes Helena...and my name is Jack."

"Thank you. And nice to meet you Jack." I turned my attention back to beautiful beach in front of me and away from the incredibly handsome Jack.

"Uh, Helena, I don't know who got you so sad, but whoever it is must be a jerk to make a beautiful young lady like you cry."

I blushed slightly at his words but still keeping my eyes forward and away from his shirtless body.

"Jack come on man or we're gonna be late!" another shirtless guy standing a few feet away from us yelled at Jack waiting rather impatiently.

"I have to go pretty lady, but if you are in the mood for some cheering up then we are on our way to one of my buddy's summer parties and I promise you a time you'll never forget."

"No thank you." I said instinctively.

Jack looked disappointed but walked away without another word.

I thought for a second, and with sheer impulse I shouted at Jack.

"Hey wait up...I'm coming."

A/N: OH LENA, TSK TSK TSK, WHAT ARE YOU GETTING YOURSELF INTO?

OK MY LOVELY BUT SILENT READERS, PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED IT EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT I'M ALWAYS UP FOR SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

ANYWHOOO SEE YA LATER

P.S TEEN CHOICE AWARDS ARE COMING UP, ANY FELLOW DANCE MOMS FANS? ARE YOU TEAMCHLOE OR TEAMMADDIE FOR CHOICE DANCER?