Cute outfits and More sinking

I got up super early the next morning cause I really didn't want to be late for school. For some reason I was eager to do the play. The scene would be set  in the woods. A girl and guy quickly become friends when their plane crashes unto a deserted island, but friendship turns into love when they go into the forest one day to look for food.

The play was a short, sweet and cliche way to get an A and who knows, I might even get an 'A'.

I think that it's time for me to admit to myself that I have stong feelings for this boy, it's somewhat irratating because I just met him a week ago and hardly know him but I can't seem to shake the feeling. I think I have to talk to Vanna at lunch about this, she always has some advice to give me about guys.

After I brushed my teeth and showered, there was a life or death choice I had to make- what was I going to wear?. Usually, I don't care about what I look like but today, I wanted to wear a really cute outfit, so I decided to go with my teal shorts, a peach top and my peach converse. I kept the makeup and jewelry to a minimum but I did apply some lipgloss and also threw in a teal necklace.

After I inspected myself for the third time and was satisfied with what I had on, I ran down the steps two at a time to have breakfast, can't act on an empty stomach now can I? I saw my mom in the kitchen making pankcakes and sausages. Since the whole jail thing, mom has been trying to do better. She keeps saying she failed as a parent but that's not true. Despite everything I still loved her so I've actually been trying to be nicer to her so she'll know that I really do. She took out a plate for me and I drowned my pancakes in syrup and finished eating in 2 minutes flat. I think I shoud go to the olympics or something. 

"Honey what has gotten into you? You seem so....not yourself this morning."

I just wasn't ready to tell her that Antonio was the reason for all this, so I kissed her goodbye and bolted for the door. I didn't even know when I was in my car and speeding down the road to school. 

**********************************************************************

"Good morning Savanna, Liam," I greeted my friends in a bubbly voice

"Lena, you do know that it's Monday right, why are you so........cheery?" Savanna asked me the question as if i was incapable of being happy on a Monday.

"I don't know Vanna I just am, people change you know."

She stared at me for a while and then her eyes got really big like Bugsy in Bedtime Stories.

"Oh my freaking God Lena, who is he, I know there's a guy, no wonder you look so nice today?" she practically screamed in my face, jumping up and down.

"Hey, I look nice everyday!" I said feigning offence.

She just stared at me waiting for me to continue. I knew I was gonna tell her about A today but I didn't know it would be this soon. This girl knew me like an open book. I opened my mouth to answer her but she cut me off.

"It's that new boy, isn't it?" she said in a knowing voice.

It was then I realised Liam standing there awkwardly.

"We will talk about this at lunch Vanna, I gotta go, I have Drama first period and I cant be late today." I walked away quickly before she could get the chance to confront me again.

****************************************************************

"Ok students, this will be the order for the presentations this morning....................." Mrs. Ried listed out the order but I didn't really pay attention, I only perked up when I heard my name.