Epilogue

ANTONIO'S POV

I can't believe we are in this hospital again. Five years ago we were in this hospital, Lena was clinging to dear life but now we are here to create life.

That's right, I put a ring on it 2 years ago and now Lena was giving birth to my first child.

Lena's mom, Savanna and Liam all waited outside the room door but I was in there with my baby girl expecting another baby girl. 

"Push Helena you have to keep pushing." The doctor kept repeating.

"Lena honey, it's gonna be ok but you need to keep pushing ok." I tried to encourage her.

"Ok why don't one of you try having a watermelon trying to escape from your vagina and then tell me about PUSHING!" 

With that last word we heard crying coming from the end of the doctor and everyone else became speechless.

The doctor cleaned her quickly and then handed her to Lena who had on the biggest smile I have ever seen on her face. In no time I joined them on the bed, tears rolling down the faces of all three of us.

"Welcome to the world baby girl," Lena said, "we are your mommy and daddy."

"And we are gonna love you and protect you and treat you like the princess you already are." I joined 

Both of us took one of her hands as her little fingers wrapped around one of ours.

"I love you Helena Garcia."

"I love you too Antonio Garcia."

"So what will you be naming her?" the doctor inquired.

Lena and I both looked at each other and smiled.

"Mireille." Lena answered.

"It means miracle." I finished.

At that that moment the door came flying open and in walked Lena's mom, Savanna, Liam and their 2 year old son Saviam (yes they combined their names). 

"Oh let me hold her." Lena's mom said so excited to see her first grandchild.

"Can I hold her too uncle Antonio  and aunty Lena?" Savium asked.

We all chuckled. He was just too cute. Liam lifted him up on to the bed next to Lena so that he could hold her under careful supervision.

"Mireille is so beautiful you guys, she's the splitting image of her parents." Vanna gushed.

"Guys I'm just gonna step outside for a minute or too, I need some fresh air, is that ok doctor?" Lena asked.

"Uh alright but don't go too far."

"A, will you join me?"

"Of course."

We walked out of the hospital room, hand in hand, fingers interlocked. we sat on a couch outside to take in a breath after a 10 hour labour experience. 

"You did it Lena."

"No, we did it, and you stuck with me and helped me through it all and I'm not talking only about the pregnancy. I'm talking about the cancer too."

I took her face in my hands.

"Lena we have been through so much together and everyday my love for you grew and will continue to grow. You and Mireille are all that matters in this world to me now and I will never leave you guys. By God's grace, that baby girl will have a perfect life."

"Oh my gosh where is she, I told you we should've taken an earlier flight Carl."

" Well maybe if someone hadn't stopped at the mall on the way here we would've made it in time."

"You know I just had to pick up something to give to the baby."

"She's a baby Janet, she won't care if you give her a present today or tomorrow."

Lena and I turned our heads to see my parents power walking to our hospital room and we chuckled at their banter.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Garcia I'm just glad you guys could make it today to see Mireille." Lena got up to show them where the room was.

"Of course Mr. and Mrs. Garcia, we wouldn't miss it for the world." My dad replied playfully seeing as we all have the same last name.

"Oh my gosh, she's so precious." mom said as Vanna gave her the baby to hold.

 I closed my eyes and in my head I spoke to God, " Thank You for the safe delivery of my child, bless her and make her successful, help us to raise her in such a way that she brings joy into every person's life she comes across. Amen."

"Ok everyone except mommy and daddy needs to clear the room please," the doctor requested, "ok Helena, we need you to try breastfeeding her so get comfortable because some babies take a while to latch on."

I handed Lena, Mireille and she immediately latched on. She was so beautiful; big brown eyes, smooth hazel skin, and a smile that would make me agree to anything she asked for. I loved them both so much. My family.

A/N: SO THIS IS THE END OF DEADLY PASSIONS YOU GUYS. THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I'VE EVER FINISHED ON WATTPAD SO THIS IS A GREAT DAY FOR ME. I WANNA THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND I HOPE YOU GUYS FOLLOW ME ON TO MY NEXT BOOK.

SPEAKING OF NEXT BOOKS I'M WONDERING IF YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE A SEQUEL OF DEADLY PASSIONS. MAYBE WITH LIAM AND SAVANNA OR MAYBE ONE WITH SAVIUM AND MIREILLE GROWN UP. COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS WOULD LOVE TO READ.

BYEEEE KISSESS AND MUFFINS.