Camping

He Saved Me

Before I knew it a week had already passed. We were only staying only for 2 days, Saturday and Sunday. We planned to leave Sunday night because there was school Monday...

I had already packed all my clothes. I packed more than I should because I was sure that I would have to change at least 3 times in one day.

It was currently 7:02 am. They're suppose to be here a 7:15. The ride there was going to take an hour in a half.

I walked out my room to find my Mom on the couch. She had a jar on Nutella next to her.

"Mom! You're like obsessed!" I sighed with a smile.

She quickly turned to face me and smiled. She had chocolate in her teeth, which I'm pretty sure she did on purpose.

"That's gross Mom," I laughed. She laughed with me.

Her laugh was like music to my ears. I remember was I was little she would always sing to me before I sleep. Her voice and smile always calmed me down. No matter what and I loved her for that. Loved her for everything that's she's done and hasn't don't yet.

My father hasn't been home ever since that day with Luke. I sometimes wondered where he could be, but the thought of him made me angry. He deserved to leave, after everything he's done.

All of the sudden a loud honk came from outside. I quickly looked out the window to see 3 cars parked outside.

"They're here," I said. I approached my Mom and hugged her. "Are you sure you'll be alright here alone?"

"Mary, you need to stop worrying about me! I'll be just fine. You know me," my Mom laughed.

"Thank you," I smiled. "For everything."

"Sweetie, you know I'll always be there for you. No matter what," she grinned kissing me on the forehead.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you more, Mary," she warmly smiled at me. "Now, don't keep your boyfriend waiting!"

"He's not my boyfriend!" I squealed, while walking towards the door.

"For now," my Mother laughed loudly. "I'll see you Sunday night! Love you! Keep safe!"

"Love you too, bye."

I closed the door behind me and approached my friends. Luke then came out of the car with... William?

"Hey there Princess," Luke smiled. I immediately felt my face warm up.

"Hey, there loser," I giggled.

"Gross, stop flirting and just date already," William said sticking his tongue out.

In the second car came out Eric, Brian, and Lilliana came out. I smiled at Eric and he quickly rushed towards me to pull me into a bear hug.

"Nice to see you too," I said gasping for air.

"I've just missed you," he chuckled pulling away. I turned to glance at Luke, but he was on his phone.

In the third car Hayley, Miranda, Ivy, and.... Bridget came out. Bridget slowly brushed her blonde hair out of her face. I quickly turned away and grabbed Miranda's arm.

"You didn't tell she's coming?" I whispered to her.

"Mary, she's always came with us. Come on, you're really going to end your friendship cause of one boy?" Miranda asked. I rolled my eyes and let her go.