Where are you?

He Saved Me

Chapter 28

*Luke's POV*

I sneaked out from the backyard. In the driveway was William, on his phone, and in the front seat. I quickly and silently walked away, making sure not to get caught.

I mean William was already pretty dumb.

I was walked over to her Aunt's house. Hopefully to get some clues.

I walked up the doorsteps and knocked on the door. Mary's Aunt opened it in seconds. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying. I knew why and I didn't care.

She had hurt Mary, so bad. If anything she deserves whatever she gets.

"Luke? What are you doing here?" she gasped.

"Not here to see you," I said, pushing past her.

"Excuse who do you think you are to just barge into my house!" she blurted.

"I'm trying to find Mary," I responded.

I quickly walked to her room. I harshly opened the door, wishing she was there and last night just being a dream but she wasn't.

"What do you mean by trying to find Mary?" Helen asked.

"She's missing," I answered.

"What? What do you mean?" she asked.

"Nothing, forget what I said. It's not like you cared about her anyway," I mumbled.

Helen nodded and walked away. I turned back to Mary's room trying to find anything. Anything that would help find her.

I opened her drawers and closet but found nothing. I then checked under the bed to find a box. The box seemed brand new. I pulled it out and placed it on the bed. Inside was a note.

The note talked about a dress. That's when I remembered last night. She had thought I had given her the dress as a gift. It was Cameron. It had to be Cameron. If I was ever going to find her, I had to find Cameron first.

~*~

*William's POV*

I waited in the car for what seemed like an hour. I stepped out of the car and headed upstairs to Luke's room. I stepped inside and walked towards his bathroom.

"Luke! What the hell is taking you so long!" I yelled, banging on the door.

I waited for a response but there wasn't any. I turned the door knob to find out it was unlock. Inside was no one. Luke wasn't there.

"Fuck," I mumbled to myself.

I quickly pulled out my phone from my pocket to dial Luke. It went straight to voice mail.

What the hell was he thinking?

I decided to dial Mary on her new phone. It had also went straight to voicemail.

Could Luke be telling the truth?

I ran downstairs to encounter my Father. He seemed upset. It looked like he'd been crying for hours.

"Dad?" I asked.

"She left me," he said.

"Who? Sydney?" I asked.

Sydney was my Father's new wife. The girl that only a few years older than me.

"No, your Mother," he corrected.