Kidnapped

He Saved Me

Chapter 27

I woke up unable to see anything but darkness. My hands seemed to be tied together. A few seconds later I realized that my head was covered with some kind of bag. I also realized I was in a car. I could feel the bumpiness of the road.

"I think she's awake," someone said.

Unfortunately, I couldn't recognize the voice. All I could do was listen patiently.

"Are you sure?" another person said.

I had recognized this voice. Derion.

"Derion? Is that you?" I said.

There was silence for only a few seconds then he finally replied.

"Hello pretty," he replied.

My heart stopped as soon as I found out I was right.

"Derion, let me out," I commanded.

That's when he started laughing. A rest of the people in car even joined him.

"No can do, sweetie," he chuckled.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" I screamed.

"Orders," he replied.

"From who? Cameron?" I asked. "Cameron please let me out," I cried.

"Cameron isn't here," he hissed. "So, if I were you I would save my breath."

I shook my head in frustration. Why would he do this to me?

"Why would Cameron do this?" I asked.

No one had replied to my question. I continued to lay on the seats. I couldn't help but cry. I felt hopeless. There wasn't anything I can do. Even if I did try to get away, I wouldn't be able to get that far.

The only solution I could think of was Luke. He was there when I was taken. He is the only one that can save me.

~*~

I woke up again not knowing where I was. I was hoping that I was only dreaming but I wasn't . When I woke up, I was able to see my surroundings because this time there wasn't a bag over my head.

I glanced around me to only find out that I was in a room. I tried moving my arm but it wouldn't bulge. I turned to my right side to see that my wrist were strapped to the bed. Then I raised my head up to see my feet and they were also strapped.

I tried to open my mouth but there was tape covering it. I attempted to scream for help but it wasn't working too well. No one came.

The only thing I could think of doing was getting my arms and legs out and running out the closed door. I tried fiddling with the rope but nothing seemed to happened.

Suddenly, the door opened and Derion steps in. He looked exhausted, and stressed and even if he looked this way he still had a stupid grin on his face.

"Finally," he sighed.

I gave him a confused look which made him smile even more.

"Finally, I have you all to myself," he smirked.

I tried talking but nothing came out. He realized this and immediately walked over to me. He quickly pulled off the tape which made me yelp in response.

"Derion, please just let me see Cameron," I begged. "I'll forgive him for everything. Just tell him to let me go."

Derion looks at me as if I said a joke. Then out of nowhere he starts chuckling.