Still the One

Meghan spent the rest of the afternoon with Harry and I trying to cheer me up, which was something she was really good at. I was nestled into Harry's side, his arm around my shoulders while she sat across from us and dramatically explained everything that would happen if she was mobbed by paparazzi.

"I'm not saying it's going to happen but it might." Meghan finished with a nod of her head as I laughed.

"I have no doubt about it." Harry replied with a smile.

"Well, all the tea made me want to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." She said, jumping up and heading to the bathroom. We nodded and watched her leave. We stayed quiet. I hadn't been alone with Harry since the accident and I knew we had to talk about it eventually so we might as well start now.

"Are you okay?" Harry murmured before I could get anything out. I glanced up at him. He looked worried and maybe just a bit stressed out.

"I'm okay now." I whispered, moving up to kiss him. He kissed me back sweetly "I'm sorry for freaking out on you." I murmured, pulling back.

"No, it's fine. They crowded us and I know how you feel about your private life being on display." He said softly, running his fingers through my hair. I pursed my lips.

"I know but Harry.." I paused. "You know that it's not that I don't want to be seen with you right? I love you." He nodded  his head slowly.

"Of course I know. I love you too Theresa." He had barely pressed his lisp against mine when there was a fierce knocking on the door. Startled, I looked up at it. Harry frowned. "Was Meghan expecting someone?" He asked.

"I don't think so. She didn't say anything." I replied, standing. Hardy grabbed my hand.

"Wait, let me answer."

"Harry it's my dorm. I'll be fine. I can answer a door." I told him. Harry opened his mouth, probably to argue but he clamped it shut and then let go of my hand. I smiled at him and headed for the door as the knocking started up again. I slowly turned the knob, opening the door.

There stood a guy with brown disheveled hair. He had blood shot eyes and looked like he hadn't slept in a good week. He was a bit taller than me and was long and lanky. The shirt and jeans he was wearing were both crumpled, like he'd picked them up off the floor. He seemed surprised to see me. "You're Meghan's roommate right? This is Meghan's dorm room?" He asked running his hands through his hair nervously.

"Oh, um yes. I'm Terra." I said slowly. He looked relieved to hear this.

"Can I come in? Is Meghan here?" I paused. Meghan wasn't out of the bathroom yet and I didn't know who this guy was. Even though he seemed to know Meghan I had this feeling I shouldn't let him inside.

"She is. Who are you?" I questioned, propping my foot behind the door and closing it s bit just in case he tried to barge in.

"I'm her boyfriend." I eyed him suspiciously and he sighed, writing his hands. "Okay, ex-boyfriend. Point is, I was her boyfriend and I need to talk to her." I shook my head

"I don't think that's a good idea." I told him, preparing to close the door but he caught the edge and pushed back. He was a lot stronger than me.

"Please, I have to talk to her." He begged.

"Terra? What's up?" I heard Meghan ask behind me. Shit. With one good shove, the guy burst his way through, nearly causing me to fall over. When I turned to look, the guy was standing just a foot away from me staring at Harry and Meghan. Harry was standing next to Meghan, maybe a bit too closely for his taste.