I'm Not Calling You A Liar

We woke up earlier. We had to. Despite last nights events, Harry was still leaving.

"Love." Harry cursed under his breath. His warm hand touched my shoulder again. "Theresa, sweetheart. We have to get up."

"Then get up." I murmured. Harry chucked.

"You're on top of me. You have to get off." Harry whispered. He delicately ran his hand down my bare arm and back.

"You weren't saying that last night." Harry gasped.

"I'm the one whose supposed to say stuff like that." I laughed, rolling off of him. Harry shifted to his side and kissed my temple. "You look beautiful." I snickered.

"You have to say that. I just had sex with you."

"This new Terra is bold. I like it." Harry murmured as I sat up, holding the sheets to my chest. "Aw come on, I've already seen you naked." He said tugging lightly at them.

"Harry." I complained. Despite how confident I sounded, I was still embarrassed. I blushed red. Harry smiled.

"There's my timid little love." He kissed my red cheek and sat up, leaning over the edge of the bed. Sitting b ack up I saw that he had his shirt in his hands. "Here you go." I took it from him and smiled.  Harry turned away and got out of bed. I blushed and faced the window as I put his shirt on. Glancing down at the floor, I found my shorts at the edge of the bed so I got out and tugged them on while Harry was in the bathroom.

"Are you just going to walk around naked?" I asked him, concentrating on looking him in the eye. Harry grinned.

"Maybe."

"At least put some shorts on please." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Oh yeah, now you want me to keep my clothes on." I laughed as I went to the bathroom myself. I expected to look different. Maybe my skin would be glowing or there'd be a big neon sign that said I just had sex over my head but nothing. I just looked happier. That's all I wanted.

I couldn't see Harry off to the airport. I had a class at three, the same time his flight left and while I wanted to see my boyfriend off, I had skipped that class too many times already. Harry dropped me back off at my dorm and Meghan came down to say a quick goodbye before heading back upstairs to finish some homework.

Shifting our feet around awkwardly, Harry and I both stared at the ground, unsure of what to say. This always happened. The times I have been able to see him off at the airport, we sat and held hands in silence until his plane arrived. And since we just had sex, it was different. I sort of wished I hadn't waited until the last day he was here but I wasn't ready then. I didn't even know I wanted it then. I hadn't been sure until everything that happened this week.

"I'll call you and text you, everyday, as always." I smiled and looked up at him.

"I know." Harry smiled too,

"I miss you already."

"I'm right here."

"I know.. I just.." He stopped talking and I stepped forward, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Will you.." He began, pulling away.