I hate you -Ryden

I'll be using this style for my oneshots now if you guys don't mind.
So Ryden. I have no words so..
Summary: Ryan hates Brendon, Brendon loves Ryan.
HighschoolOneshot
--------------------
Ryan Ross, a normal highschool student with good grades and good friends, good life he would like to summarize.
Brendon Urie, a 'popular' or rather cool highschool student with well, good grades but he can also have bad ones, he has good friends as well and he likes to call his life 'Amazing'.
The only thing is, Mr. Urie likes a certain boy, that certain boy is Mr. Ross, the only problem is, Mr. Ross hates Mr. Urie. he never really planned to befriend him, he just wants to ignore him in every way possible.
Ryan has nothing against Brendon, he just doesn't like his ways.
Brendon walked in the class singing a high note smirking when he stopped, everyone glared at him but then laughed.
Ryan shook his head then Pete -his friend- just looked at Ryan
"Why aren't you laughing?" Pete asked confused and still recovering from laughing
"That wasn't funny, it just made me deaf.." Ryan said annoyed
"Alright Mr. Grumpy" Pete said facing the board.
Brendon looked at Ryan then grinned, you see, their school is bully free and is always happy, the teachers aren't that strict and jokers as well, no bullies and everyone respects everyone, a perfect school.
"Mr. Ross, why so serious?" Brendon said making his way to Ryan.
"I'm not always serious...Urie." Ryan said getting annoyed
"Be more happy, I learned alot from my old school and that is to be happy" Brendon said smiling, Brendon's friend -Patrick- looked at the guitar in the class then smirked "Hey Brendon, one song?" Patrick said walking over to the guitar.
Brendon grinned "Which song?" "How about one of your songs?" Patrick said tuning the guitar.
"How about, Northern Downpour?" "A bit sad but okay"
----------
'Your are at the top of my lungs
drawn to the ones who never yawn..'
Brendon and Patrick finished off, everyone clapped and some giggled
Ryan was amazed but then shook his head "Good song.." was all he could manage Brendon grinned "Would you like to come and sit with us at lunch?"
"I-if your other friends would agree"
"I'm sure they won't mind"
"O-kay.." Ryan said looking at the door
'I hate Brendon, don't act like you don't' Ryan thought.
---------
Chemistry.
Brendon's partner hasn't arrived for the experiment so Ryan was 'forced' to be partners with him, Brendon smirked, he knows how to get Ryan.
Ryan looked at Brendon "What's with the smirk?" Brendon didn't respond
"Okay, so you guys know what to do right?" "Yes Sir. Weekes"
"Okay good, go do your experiment with your partners"
That's when Brendon started off his plan
"So Ryan, tell me more about yourself?"
"No"
"Why not?"
"I'm not planning to befriend you, Urie"
"Harsh. Why?"
"We're never gonna be friends, got that?, were just here because your partner didn't come, Where is Patrick anyways?" Brendon smirked 'Thanks Patrick' he thought.
"So we do this.." Brendon said pouring a random liquid into another
"Brendon that doesn--"
-------------------
Water sprinkles from the ceiling
Everyone is panicking
Brendon caused a fire.
"Brendon, what did you do?! Were all wet!" Ryan said looking at the others who were screaming and running, Brendon and Ryan stayed on their seats.
"Tell me more about your self"
"I hate you"
Brendon smirked going closer
"And I love you"
------------------
If you guys don't understand, the fire was for everyone to ignore the two, because of course, Brendon just can't lean closer to Ryan during the experiment, so..