Background

~Picture above is of the two lovely children you and Patrick created, aren't they cute?~

You and Patrick have almost literally gone through hell, growing to realize that even the worst of situations can't stop the two of you from being together.

In 2010, you and Patrick were to be married, but something came up, forcing you to postpone your wedding to a later date. That something was the birth of your first child, Ethan. That day was the happiest moment in your entire life, as it was Patrick's.

Ten years later, in 2020, yours and Patrick's lives are pretty solid. The band reunited and they've been going strong since. You were extremely content with what you had and there hadn't been a fight between you and Patrick that was as bad as the one that almost drove you both to call it quits.

But all that changed when, after having stomach pains for a while, things got so bad that you had to go to the hospital, only to find out that you were pregnant - thirteen weeks in. It's not that you weren't happy, you were, you just weren't ready for a new addition to your perfect three-person family. And neither was your son.

Six months later, you welcomed a beautiful baby girl into this world, naming her Gabby. You loved her as much as you loved Ethan, and as much as Ethan wasn't too fond of the idea of having a little sister, the minute she came home, he fell in love with her.

It's been a little more than four years since Gabby was born. Gabby just graduated Kindergarten and Ethan just finished his first year of high school, and at the same time, Fall Out Boy just came back from touring. But when Patrick comes home...you notice something's different. And you're not quite sure what...