EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT (OR HANUKKAH PRESENT, WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT)

Hey guys! So ever since this story ended, I've been working on the third book because, well, I really don't have a life outside of this website. But really, I've been working on it because making you guys happy is what I live for. Literally. And I know you guys really like my writing (for what reason, I have no idea), so as a little early Christmas present, or Hanukkah present because today's the (if I'm correct) second day of it, I decided to publish the first part (the background). The first real part will be published this Wednesday, since that's when it's scheduled to be updated.

The book is called "Something Worth Fighting For (Patrick Stump Imagine Story)" and you can find it on my page, by clicking the External Link, or by going to this URL:

https://www.wattpad.com/188332501-something-worth-fighting-for-patrick-stump-imagine

I hope you guys like it, I've been kind of unsure on this third book, but I think I've finally got it.

Thanks for reading and I hope you had a great day, and if you didn't, there's tomorrow. And if tomorrow's shitty too, just think about how many more tomorrows there are going to be. You're bound to have a great day some day. I'm sure of it =)

-Rachael