Part 11: Welcome To The Jungle

..............................................................

I wouldn't say Izzy and I were a couple, but we were dangerously close. He'd pick me up from work, buy me dinner, take strolls, and just always be near each other. We weren't very physical sexual wise, and we didn't need to be. I like only talking sometimes. All I wanted at the end of my long shifts were a nice cup of tea and a funny show to laugh at. I wanted Izzy there with me, his arm around my shoulder and whispering sweet nothings to me.

On the other hand, Duff was somebody I wanted to also do things with. He helped more with my sexual needs. He wasn't afraid to put himself out there. He was the kind of person I've always wanted to be like, very carefree and extroverted. I don't know why he ever took a fancy to me, but I was okay he did. I liked it when we were alone together and he'd sneak around me to grab my hips. The way he kissed my neck as he would hold me there would drive my insane. I could just turn limo and not think clearly around him.

Saul was a great guy too. We were quite comfortable with each other. There were no awkward moments. Around him, I feel like I've known him for centuries. He had a welcoming atmosphere to him and I knew I'd be safe when I'm with him. He was quite protective. He was the kind of guy where could just sit around with drinking and fall asleep with. He made me feel calm.

Then William, oh Will. I don't know where his head was most of the time. He's befuddled with secrets. He had a mysterious edge to him. I guess that's what attracts me to him. Whatever he said sounded fine to me. He could convince me to do the most dumb things. His anger though, has been taking over him lately. He's always finding a way to argue with somebody. He'd never tell you why either. If I could wish for one thing, it would be to figure him out. I want to know everything about him, no matter how depressing. Sad thing is, I already had an idea of half the shit he's gone through. All of them had a deep past. Can't really judge someone 'till you've walked in their shoes.

It had been a late night, Thanksgiving was probably my least favorite holiday. Obviously Will had felt the same. Steven and Saul had left earlier to pick up some chicks, while Izzy decided to go find Will. We hadn't seen him for three days by this time. Izzy felt horrible for ruining the holiday, I told him it wouldn't go to heart.

"Are you sure? It's just, I feel like it's my duty as his friend to find him. He's been act so out of character lately and I need to find out what's up." Izzy's sat on the side of my bed as I lied down.

"I really don't care, I'm not much for holidays myself." I kissed his wrist. "Will need you."

"Alright," Izzy stood up, then bent down to kiss me. "Don't have too much fun without me though." He smirked as he left.

I shut my eyes after I heard the door close. Maybe I would actually get some sleep for once. That was until Duff came in.

"You're already going to sleep?" His cigarette hung out of the side of his mouth.

"Of course," He turned the lights on, which made me cringe. "Ah man, fuck off."

"Make me." He said playfully as he jumped onto the other side of the bed.

"Can't you sleep on the couch." I turned my back to him.

"That wouldn't be any fun though." He put his left arm around me and kissed my neck, here we go again. My body went limp to his touch. I didn't even respond to him, I just closed my eyes and listened to him. His lips were on a track down my body. I couldn't resist.

"Sofia!" Duff suddenly looked up, he jumped off the bed. I shot up, it was Will. He wore a gray hoodie, jeans, and a baseball hat. "I need to talk to you, alone." Duff left silently without a struggle. Once the door closed behind him, Will rushed over to me. I still didn't understand what was going on.

"Will, where have you been?!" I put my hands around his scrapped up face. "Izzy just went out to find you."

"I'm sure, Sofia I just need to say something."

"Are you drunk?" I smelled his hoodie. "What happened?"

"Can you just stop talking for one second?" He grasped onto my shoulders.

"I don't know what's going on between you and the others, but I knew you first."

"What are you five? What does that mean?" He gripped harder on my shoulders.

"Can't you just hold the questions?" I nodded in agreement, he seemed tense. "I don't care whatever was going on between you and Duff a few seconds ago." I blushed in embarrassment. "But what I do want is a chance at redemption." He took his hands off of me and walked out the door. I swore the man was bipolar, his attitudes would change in a flash.

"Where were you?" I peeked my head through the door. He stood in the dark by the kitchen.

"No where." He pouted

"You can't just do that." I walked over to him. He took a few steps back.

"I need to go."

"No, no you don't!" I snatched his arm.
"Look at me Will." He looked over to the right wall across from us. I grabbed his chin and turned him to me. "You can't expect people to-"

"Expect people." He shook his head. "I don't expect anything out of anyone, I learned not to trust people a long time ago. Just forget I said anything."

"No!" I pulled him back by the hood of his sweatshirt. "I don't know what you may have saw a few minuets ago, but it wasn't what you thought."

"Oh really?" He asked sardonically.

"So what if Duff and I were doing something? If you want something, you should go after it, not blame your loses on others." I patted his shoulder then turned back around.

"I was abused as a kid." He paused. I turned back around and looked at him. "So I went to find my biological father, and turned out he wasn't that great either. I ran away to L.A. after. I started three bands and now this one might get big. I may actually get to prove myself. I don't know how to deal with that though. It feels so unfamiliar to me."

"Welcome to the other side Mr. Rose."

..............................................................

"You're a very sexy girl, that's very hard please." Welcome To The Jungle by Guns N' Roses