Part 14: Yesterdays

..............................................................

"Babe can you stop!" I giggled as William kissed at my neck.

"Can't help it." He muttered as he leaned more over me.

"Ugh, you animal" I pushed him away.

"Hey what happens if this was the last time you saw me, and I died. Then your last memory of me, would be you resisting this beautiful and tender-" he started unbuttoning his shirt. So I cut him off.

"Dear lord man, keep it in your pants."

"Make me." He laughed. I fell into my back as he climbed on top of me. He looked into my eyes and smiled. I looked away trying not to make the situation awkward. "Look at me." He turned my chin. I  just pouted at him unamused. "I'll always love you."

"Better hope always means a few weeks."

"Years," I swallowed in embarrassment. William isn't one you should take seriously all the time. I wish I could believe him. I wish I could say the same back. Nothing is always.

"Whatever you say." I smirked as I kissed him.

"No, I mean it." He pushed me down using his hand against my chest.

"I believe you." I tried kissing him, but he pushed me away again.

"Don't be that way." He groaned.

"What way?" I sat up. "I'm just agreeing with you."

"Ya I know." He scratched his head.

"Now you don't be that way." I pointed.

"What way?"

"Exactly!"

"Oh stop," he clasped his firm hands around mine. "Goodnight," he pecked my cheek than lied down on the sofa.

I leaned back with Will. He folded his arms around me. I couldn't fall asleep too easily like him. He didn't have a consciousness. He controlled every aspect of himself. If he thought he was losing control, he'd go crazy. I just like to go with the flow. The simple things in life make my joyous. William on the other hand, I knew was way too complex for me. That's what made him so interesting I guess. I wanted to be him, everybody did.

"Will," I shifted my body to face him. He fluttered his eyes, as if he'd just been sleeping for a couple of hours. "What do you like about me?"

"Well, um," he stuttered a few times before answering. "Your sarcasm." He chuckled.

"No seriously," I playfully hit him in the stomach.

"I can't just name a whole bunch of things off the top of my head doll."

"Maybe, goodnight." I turned around from him. He wrapped both of his long arms around me.

"I like the way you smell after work." He kissed my neck. "I like how curious you are." He kissed me again. "The way pronounce." He kissed my upper back.

"You're an idiot." I laughed loudly.

"You said name stuff off, I'm naming a few. Should I go on?"

"Dear god no!" I could feel that he was smiling.

His smile will always be my greatest weakness. He just had the smile that would make you on the inside, as if it were actually touching you. He squeezed me some more and dug his chin into the side of my neck. I pinched his arm to get him to stop it.

"Don't shrug off my love." He got on top of me again and kissed around my face. I tried pushing him off jokingly.

"Well hello there." We froze and looked up in sync. Diff stood over us smiling in anticipation. "Don't mind me, just came to grace you with my presence." He threw his leather jacket onto us and walked into the kitchen.

"Can you leave now?" Will asked slumping over me.

"Rude man." Diff slammed the fridge closed.

"Can't you see we are, um?"

"I Ahhhhhhh I see." Duff leaned up against the wall near the kitchen's entrance. "Sorry man, Izzy locked me out of the recording studio. So I'm here."

"That fucker." William groaned as he got off of me. "One sec, gotta make a call." He kissed me quickly then jogged over the kitchen.

Diff put his arm down then walked over towards me. He sat down, crossing his legs. He laid his arm around the top of the couch. I sat up. We sat quietly, only listening to William's screaming from the kitchen.

"Isn't it a beautiful night?" Duff questioned.

"So you got locked out-"

"Shhhhhhh," diff covered my mouth with his left hand. "I actually came over to tell you something." He lifted his hand off of me.

"You couldn't just call me?"

"What would be the fun in that?" He leaned back against the couch again. "I wanted to warn you."

"Warn me about what?" I asked curiously. I sat up straight and switched positions.

"What you and Will do are non of my business. But as your friend and occasional lover," I rolled my eyes at his comment. "I just wanted to tell you that Will has started doing drugs again. Usually this wouldn't bug me. But, I thought you should know."

"Wow really?" I said in a pissed undertone. "Duff this isn't exactly the first time you 'warned' me about something that wasn't real. Let's not forget the one time you-"

"Please, that doesn't matter." He covered my mouth. I heard William hang up the phone. "I'm serious Sofía, just hear me out." I ripped his hand off of my mouth.

"You tell me to get with him, and now you're trying to get me away from him."

"This isn't like that-"

"Stop please," I stood up angrily. "I can't believe you had the guts to come over here try pulling this fucking shit on me again!"

"Don't you dare accuse me of lying!" He shot up. We stood only a few inches away from me. I saw his fists clutch.

"Just because I decided to get with him over-"

"Duff!" William shouted as he bursts through the kitchen.

"I was just trying to be your friend, guess I'm not good enough to. Maybe Izzy can convince you." He snarled.

"I just fucking called up Izzy, and he said you-"

"I know, I know," he snatched his jacket up from the floor and strolled to the other side of the apartment. "Bye," he stared into my eyes.

"That asshole," William hugged me and kissed my neck. The door slammed.

I should have believed Duff, that day was a turning point for me. An unbearable spiral of sex, drugs, and Rock N Roll.

..............................................................

"'Cause yesterday's got nothin' for me
Old pictures that I'll always see
Time just fades the pages in my book of memories." Yesterdays by Guns N' Roses

..............................................................

If you enjoyed this story, please look over my new story "Young Lust" involving the band of Aerosmith.

Thank you