Part 26: November Rain

..............................................................

"I was wondering when you'd show your pretty little face again." Saul leaned up against the door frame, shirtless with his hair hovering over his glistening shoulders.

"I was wondering the same thing." I nodded sardonically.

"Get over here twerp." He wrapped his muscular arms around me, and squeezed me.

"Don't kill me." I wimperd as he lifted me off the ground.

"No promises babe." He said in a deep voice and set me down. He planted a sudden kiss upon my lips. He was so gentle and comforting. My hands trailed up his spine.

"Saul," I pulled away from his grasp. "I came over to say-"

"Bye," he crossed his arms. "You're leaving, you're actually doing it."

"I wouldn't phrase it like that, but yes I'm disappearing for awhile."

"Finally," his eyes went soft. "Good, good," his eyes went off into the distance.

"You have to understand."

"I do," he cleared his voice and walked back into the dark room. "Was it me?"

"No," I whispered. "I just can't do this anymore."

"But you're sick." He stood alone in the dark.

"I only fainted." I laughed and walked closer to him. He didn't move an inch.

"What can I do to get you to stay?" He chocked.

"I thought you wanted me to go?"

"Changed my mind." He leaned on his right leg.

"I'm pregnant Saul." He froze at my words. I walked over to him. His eyes were stunned with confusing. "I don't know who's it is yet, but all I know is I can't stay here."

"Um, well if it has dark curly hair hit me up alright." He nervously laughed. He fell to his knees in front of me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his ear against my stomach.

"Don't be stupid." I cried.

"Don't leave," he looked up from me. "I love you," he kissed his way up my body.

"I-I have to." I stuttered. He kissed around my face trying to touch my face, I kept swerving my head away from him. "Stop already,"

"Make me," he grasped my chin to face him. "You were always so stubborn." He laughed.

"I don't mean to." Tears rolled down my eyes. "I just have to."

"You don't have to do anything, stay with me. Stay with me and we can take care of them." I pulled away from his grasp and un-clung my arms from around him. I backed away.

"Then become a perfect family, what about Will? What if it's his?"

"I don't know, does it look like I've planned this out for hours?" He got up off his knees.

"Presicely my point!" I walked over to him and placed my hands against his moist face.

"Stay a couple of days at least."

"I'll try alright." I kissed him fiercely. He kissed me back harder. "I just want the last time seeing you, not to be bad." More tears rolled down my face.

"It won't be the last, I promise." Funny thing was, it would be.

"I don't want to forget you."

"You won't babe." He smiled his lovely smile. He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing down my neck. His touch vibrated up my spine in spurts.

"Don't bet on it." I mumbled. "Nothing lasts forever, not even November rain."

I stared deeply put the window. I reflected back on the early fall when I first met them all, when it all began. Will sat at the café alone, he was so mysterious. His presence grasped me. How could I do this to him? How could he do those things to me? Questions that I will never get the answers for.

I watched the early morning breeze sway the restless trees, as Saul continued to love me. I couldn't repay the service to him, my mind blanked. I went in circles over and over again until I forgot what I was doing. I looked  down at Saul.

"What's wrong?" Saul straightened up.

"Oh nothing, I was just thinking."

"You think too much." He smirked.

"Perhaps I do, what are you gonna do about it?" I sassed and put my hands upon my hips.

"Something," he bit his lower lip, then sweeper me off of my feet bridal style. I screamed playfully. He took me into his bedroom and kicked down the door to its entrance. He laid me down and kissed down my body. Goosebumps radiated off of my skin. The rest was history...

..............................................................

"If we could take the time to lay it on the line, I could rest my head just knowin' that you were mine. All mine. So if you want to love me, then darlin' don't refrain. Or I'll just end up walkin'." November Rain, by Guns N' Roses