Part 21: I Don't Care About You

"Wait, give me the drink." I passed William the drink as we stumbled into my apartment laughing. We decided after I got off of work at the café we'd both go out for drinks and talk. Of course more drinking happened.

"Stop drinking it all." I cried as I took the whiskey bottle from him. I took a swig, and William started kissing down my chest. He held me at the waist. "Keep your hands to yourself sir." I walked him off of me jokingly. He grabbed the bottle from me and drank the last of its contents.

"Don't tell me what to do, you dirty harlot." He threw the bottle across the room and swooped me up into his arms bridal style. We both laughed hysterically. "I should teach you a lesson." He started wobbly walking me to the bedroom.

"You're so cleche, stupid." I giggled.

Will dropped me onto the bed. He climbed I top of me and kissed me every inch. His touch brought goose bumps on my skin. He saddled me and quickly took off his black t-shirt. He smiled at me once it was off, and came back down to me. I slipped my shirt off as well. He threw our shirts the the other side of the room. As he roughly kissed me, I began undoing his leather belt. He helped me out and finally swung it off. Then, he undid the buttons of my blue jeans and ripped them off of me.

We went under my white covers and continued kissing some more. He played with underwear until he was able how to get them off of me. He kissed me down my neck, still roughly, and whispered sweet nothings. I kept laughing, everything tickled me.

"Oh Viv," he moaned against me skin.

"Wait, what?" I elevated myself with my elbows.

"Babe what's wrong?" He looked into my eyes lazily.

"Babe? You disgust me." I pushed him off of me and rushed out of the bed. He didn't seem to know what was going on.

"What are you doing?" I quickly found my pants and slipped them dry kilt back on. "What did I do?" He still laid in the bed.

"I can't believe you," I couldn't find my shirt, so I opened up my dresser drawer. All of my clothes needed some washing, but I found one of Saul's old shirts he must of left. It was black with some type of alcohol advertisement on it. I smirked at the thought of him.

"Stevie answer me dammit!" William hollered from the bed. I put Saul's shirt on and turned around. The white covers were only covering up Will's bottom half.

"No, you sleep. I can't talk to you right now." I found my sneakers on near my closet. I tied them on.

"What's wrong? What did I do?"

"How about you remember who you're sleeping with first, then we can talk." I snickered.

I slammed the door behind me. I ran out to the chilly streets of L.A. I was sobering up around this time. My hands clung to my arms, I had forgotten to bring a coat on my way out the door. I fiercely walked the streets, alone. I didn't even bother flagging down a taxi at this time. I knew where exactly I was going at least. I knew the directions like the back of my hand.

When I finally reached the apartment complex, I ran up the staircase again. The elevators were still out of order. I found room 707 and knocked profoundly louder than usual, I was still very frustrated. The door swung open while I was still knocking. Saul rubbed his head. His curls covered up the front of his face.

"Hey gorgeous," he smiled and leaned against the door. I shoved through him to get into his apartment. He shut the door after I got in. "What's up, and is that my shirt?"

"Um yes, sorry I needed a shirt."

"I've been looking for that." He tugged on the ends of the shirt, then glanced up at me sweetly. "Looks better on you though." He bit his bottom lip.

"Can you not be adorable and flirty right now." I groaned as I plopped myself upon his springy couch. "This is not the time."

"What's up?" He sat next to me, with his right hand on my left knee.

"Will and I decided to get a couple of drinks today after work." I took a deep breath. "I was going to break up with him." I glanced down at my thumbs I was twiddling. "We ended up talking though and drinking more, I never got around to it. I was even possibly rethinking my plan. Then, we got back to apartment and that led to other things." Saul gulped and looked at the wall behind me. "He called me Viv." A tear rolled down my face. I didn't stop it. I looked up at Saul. "I've realized that people never truly change. Deep down everybody will always be the same." I stood up slowly. "I should probably go." Saul took my hand and stood up with me.

"No, stay." He stared into my eyes sternly.

"I'm just as bad as him though, I cheated on him. I'm no better. But, I can't forgive him. I can't believe anything he says. I don't believe anything really, not anymore." I glanced down at our intertwined hands.

"Believe me then, I don't care what you have done. Partly because I cheated with you." He smirked. "I'll cheat with you everyday."

..............................................................

"I've seen empty hands that was waitin' to freeze." I Don't Care About You, by Guns N' Roses

..............................................................

Hey readers, my final improvements to the earlier chapters are now done! Please read my new Part 6: Raw Power & Part 10: It Tastes Good. Thank you.