At the Dinner table

Kenshi stared at me trying to see what I should wear " Ahh I know now" he went to his closet and pulled out a white dress up to my knees. "Wear this" I took it and stared at it *thinking* HE IS CRAZY I CAN'T WHERE A DRESS LIKE THIS AND IT'S WHITE TOOO!!!!!"

I looked at him squinting one of my eyes "Never am I gonna wear a white dress to dinner with your parents!"

He looked at me glaring "You better wear it for else I will make you!!!!!!" I pouted "Fine can you leave then" he left the room and I locked it. After I put the dress on I fixed my hair a little to match the dress and when I came out I saw that Kenshi blushed seeing me in a dress. "Will do you wanna go??"

When we got down stairs I saw that the dinning room looked so fancy Also that the house was bigger than I thought. I sat down and Kenshi look at his mom and dad, they stared at him "will son today you brought a beautiful women to the table" I looked up to see his dad "Hey what's your name miss?" I hesitated" My Name i-is Mi-Miko."

He looked at me "I see :), will my son you picked a good lady to serve the company when we retire." I looked up shocked to hear what I just heard!!!

I got up "U-Umm I need to go home."

His mom looked at me "why are you in such a rush???" "Will I never got permission to go out today.." Kenshi looked at me "So then should we eat???" I felt like sinking into the corner. The maids and butlers came out to serve the food and drinks. *Thinking* WOW They have these people in this house tooo!!!"

They asked each of us to see what we would like to eat. I looked at the cute little maid (same size as me) "will mistress, what would you like to eat?" I got out of my thinking and said "Strawberry Bread Please!!!!"

The maid put that on her paper "okay please wait then" and she left, I got to nervous to even look up I felt like running out the door or hiding in a closet. Natsu looked at the maid "Lemon Bread Please." I looked up to see that Natsu didn't want me to feel bad, he looked at me with a warm smile " it's okay don't get stressed out" I looked back at him " Thank you :)" *thinking* "kenshi's brother is so nice :O" the maid came back with our food and we ate like a family.

After the dinner the family was ready to ask questions about me. Kenshi's mom asked first "Why are you going out with my son??" I looked at her confused and said "I'm not da-" I got cut off my kenshi "Will then dad your turn to ask" "what college do you want to go too??" " I want to go to UC Berkeley." He looked shock "all the way in America???" "Yes I would like to go over there" he looked impressed for the answer I gave. Natsu's turn "do you like my brother?" I looked at him" Will I barley know him and he's like a fr-" I got cut off again by kenshi "will Miko I think it's time I walk you home" "oh okay?"

I went back into my uniform and we went walking. He didn't looked at me, while I was trying to stare at his face. "Hey is something wrong Kenshi??" He looked at me "What something wrong NEVER!?!" I looked at his face "something seems like it's wrong" he Yelled at me "IF I SAY NOTHING IS WRONG, THEN

NOTHING IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!" I jumped " Okay if you say so?" He got mad for what i said and grabbed my hand "Hey kenshi where are you taking m-" My eyes widen as he kissed my lips and put his tongue in my mouth;he also was holding my head so I won't move it!! As we parted lips I was shocked!!! He looked at me "I'm so sorry..." As he ran away from me I sinked down onto the ground... "He left me too...." I walked home dragging my feet not wanting to do anything but cry...

Kenshi~~

When I got home my mom,dad, and Natsu looked at me "you're home already??" "Yea I left her to walk half way back home.." Natsu looked shocked "YOU LEFT HER ALONE!!!! SHE'S ALONE!!! THAT'S DANGEROUS HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS OF THE KIDNAPPING GUYS!!!!!!" Kenshi looked shocked to hear that but stood still, when he got back to his senses he noticed that Natsu was gone.

Natsu~~

I ran As fast as I can to find Miko and when I did I saw...