One chance

Miko~~

I sighed and just went to meet up with Natsu to see what our plan would be for Kenshi's birthday. I was meet up with him at a caffè, as we were talking about the decorations for the party or like 20 mins.. I noticed Kenshi walking into the Caffè!! I hid all the stuff and so did Natsu, but I saw Kenshi hold the door for a girl to enter the shop at well...

My eyes saddened to see what was in front of my eyes, but I thought probably Kenshi was opening the door for her... Then Kenshi went up I me and Natsu.." So you guys having a date like me and my girlfriend??" He smirked, while Natsu was gonna punch him in the face... I got up and looked into his eyes "Ah, I see you brought your girlfriend.. Which I thought it was me.." He looked at me with discuss " Miko please me and you had nothin to do with each other to begin with!" As his girlfriend laughed at me..I just took a deep breath "You are just like every guy that I have ever dated ...W-we are over.." And ran out the door crying..

Natsu looked at Kenshi, "Why are you acting like this???" He looked away "but my "GIRLFRIEND" was gonna cheat on me with you!" Natsu rolled his eyes "YOU BAKA READ THESE!!!" Kenshi read it and saw that they were planning a surprise birthday party... His eyes got big.. *Thinking* I made the biggest mistake ever in my whole life!!! He ran to chase after me..

While Natsu messages me that I he was coming after me.. I got the message and ran even faster home.. As I got home I locked my door and was packing my stuff.. "I need to leave this place and go to my parents place!!" I packed my stuff and looked put the window.. I saw no one so I went out of the door and was running to the airport.. I kept having tears in my eyes, as I kept wiping them while running.. When I got I the airport the fell to the ground... All my stuff came out.. I bit my lips it started raining.. "Great just what I needed..." I got up and packed my stuff.. I was just gonna try to forget Kenshi ever being his girlfriend.. Yet, it was really hard not to forget.. As I was walking home, I saw Kenshi at my door banging saying my name... I went around to my back yard and opened that door.. I looked at the peek whole wishing that Kenshi did that earlier.. I went upstairs to take a shower, when I got out I went to see if he was still out there.. He wouldn't leave!! I went downstairs and opened the door.. He looked up with tears in his eyes.. "Baka why are you crying?? I should the o-" he hugged me.. His cold skin and wet clothes pressed against me... I wasn't wearing the right things for him to do that to me.. I looked at him.. "Kenshi? Can you get off me, remember we are not toget-" he pressed his freezing lips against me!! I tried to get him off of me because I was getting wet and cold! I tried to push him off, but he pushed his tongue inside my mouth it felt like he was draining my warmth.. I opened my eyes and saw that he was staring at me, we broke apart and he slowly closed his eyes... I dragged him into my bedroom and changed his clothes.. I dried his hair and made him feel comfortable, will Kenshi.. this is goodbye.. I kissed him and grabbed my bag, as I was gonna leave his side he grabbed me from behind... "Miko.. Please don't leave me.. I need you..please don't leave.." He caught the fever.. I sighed "I'm sorry Kenshi.. This won't work out for us... As I forced my hand out of his grasp "Bye Kenshi.. Ill call Natsu to take care of you.."he was trying to stay awake, and make me stay but he was to weak to do anything.. I kept hearing his voice "Miko please...please" I looked at his face one more time and I saw tears coming down.. I looked away and was going to run out of the house when *Bam* I hit Natsu.. I looked up "oh Hi Natsu :), will your brother is in my room and umm I have to go!!" Natsu grabbed my hand "Miko.. I'm sorry but.. I can't let you go and just run away when you stole my brothers heart.." I looked at him "what do you mean..." All he is doing to me is hurting me.." I pulled my hand and started walking.. Natsu made a fist.. "Miko I told my mom that you and Kenshi did it!!" I turned around "you did what!!" And I saw kenshi standing in front of me.. He hugged me tight and said "Miko, this is my last chance.. I promise you that I will not blow it!! Please don't leave me so hopeless and heartbroken.." I sighed "Fine.. Just one more chance.." He smiled big and kissed me!!! Natsu was glad that I gave in, or else he would have made his mom come out of the car.. Natsu went home while me and Kenshi were at my house cuddling each other holding each other close.. Hoping that nothing will interfere with our love ever again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will this is the end of the story :)...

NOT IM JUST KIDDING XD

If you are waiting for my story to be updated please I recommend you guys to read my new story that came out "Lost Memories :)" thanks or reading xD LOVE YOU GUYS!!